Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who let you know they were in army special forces about 2 minutes into your initial conversation

Only guy I know who did that (British, supposedly SAS) was lying, and easily found out.

I did once chat to a guy in a 10 mile race, who was in the US Air Force, stationed at Menwith Hill. Probably 30 years younger than me. Made a big deal of how he'd done the US Marines marathon, and what a hardcore runner he was. When I got bored with it I accelerated uphill and left him for dead. Childish, but satisfying.

• Like 4

I have a suspicion that captain big balls army hero stole cash out of my bosses office...i think some detective work is in order

S3 of True Detective Maqroll & Mooney? Writes itself.

• Like 4

When you put a fresh top on in preparation for going out for a few light ale, and you notice a mystery mark on it, that makes it look like you've dribbled down yourself.  

• Like 1

Infants school graduations.

And nursery! Don't pretend it's for the kids, they won't have a clue what's going on. If you wanted something to dress up, maybe you should have got a "Graduation Barbie", instead of having kids.

least it shows those 82 hour week the teachers are putting in are paying off ...

Had a few Facebook bores today with the " so Proud of little xxxx all straight A's" ... They are 5 FFS

• Like 1

People who let you know they were in army special forces about 2 minutes into your initial conversation

I worked with an ex SAS man. I worked with him for years until he let it be known. He didn't speak openly about it, but one night he spoke about Northern Ireland, because it was in the news.

Wow. He's seen some bad things.

I have never ever seen that bloke but a google image search tells me he is instantly one of the most punchable faces in the world.

He had a sketch show on BBC Three for a bit. It was, genuinely, one of the worst and least funny shows I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

Absolute dog shit.

He now seems to be desperately attempting to make people laugh by interrupting big events. Usually resulting in 30 seconds of mild confusion followed by everyone forgetting all about him again.

• Like 1

The news.

Or rather, what passes for news on some outlets.

Granted it was Radio 1

you have only yourself to blame

I imagine it's similar to BBC 3 where the news bulletin is delivered by somebody suitably young and non threatening that delivers 'news' in under a minute with bumping music and graphics in the background. The news has to consist of one serious item 'it was the election today, some young people did vote, ayyyye' and one celebrity gossip item 'rhianna got out of a car last week and some paps got a grainy peep of clunge, she says she has a new single up the pipeline'.

....and now a Family Guy triple bill...

Yep, I get that.

But my main problem wasn't what the news story was. If it had been a story about Rhianna's hair or Harry Styles' tattoos, then i would be garbage but at least they'd be reporting on what they're reporting on.

My main problem was they started with a legitate sports new story, and then turned it into "Wish you were here"

You shouldn't put yourself down mate. You will never be garbage to me xx

• Like 1

That shit joke, about Brendan Rogers having a medical, after agreeing to pay £35.2m for Benteke.

It was mildly amusing the first time, but if someone else tweets it again, I'm going to punch the internet. 

My team lost 17-2 at 6 a side last week because of one bloke not being interested, so uninterested he went in goal, conceded about 8 in ten minutes, stood on the outside of the goal hand on the post, water bottle in the other letting people pass the ball in without even trying to stop it

Utter bellend

• Like 1

It was an old school friend of the blokes I play football with, they all know him better than they know me, apparently he's one of these that used to be brilliant, had trials everywhere, was in someone or others youth team, didn't make it and now just doesn't care, he doesn't come because he enjoys football he's comes so he can see his mates, he tries to have 5-10 minute chats to people during the game and messes about

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â