Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People on Facebook having an opinion on things they are taking uneducated guesses on

This week - fox hunting

Fwiw I don't agree with it but at the same time I'm not going to go off on huge rants pretending I know anything about it

Without wishing to open a can of worms here. THIS.
  • Like 1

Have 2 jobs I need to get done today, if I dont get one done the company will lose their licence and have to close, the other a fella wont get a grant for his daughter to go to college, I've 9 days left here and couldn't give a toss, but at same time want to get these done but I'm just so unmotivated.

Have 2 jobs I need to get done today, if I dont get one done the company will lose their licence and have to close, the other a fella wont get a grant for his daughter to go to college, I've 9 days left here and couldn't give a toss, but at same time want to get these done but I'm just so unmotivated.

Well you're not going to get the jobs done posting on VT Mister!

6847dd4f42b8730fea445ec379fbebef.jpg
  • Like 1

The fact that Gemma Chan (Anita, the hot one from 'Humans') is going out with Jack Whitehall.  It really shouldn't annoy me.

The fact that I'm still annoyed with the woman in the offie on Billesley Lane who refused to sell me a can of Top Deck because it contained alcohol and I was only 16.

• Like 1

The fact that Gemma Chan (Anita, the hot one from 'Humans') is going out with Jack Whitehall. It really shouldn't annoy me.

And she got boned by that one direction dude ....the blonde in humans is starting to grow on me

Meh, not really the type I go for tbh.  A bit too plain (although I certainly would not say no).

"starting to grow on me" suggests you were where I am now not so long ago though :)  So I think you know where I'm coming from.

The fact that, when rating apps, hotels, games etc, 90% of people appear to just go for 1 star or 5 stars, and no in between.

Tripadvisor is the worst. I get angry reading some of the reviews. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â