Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

In reply to makeminevanilla; nearly all 'racing' cyclists that you see on the roads do have insurance; as do touring cyclists who are members of the Cyclists Touring Club (CTC). With cycling being pretty popular theses days, you never know who is a racing cyclist or a 'weekend warrior' but believe me a good number will have insurance. Mine, obtained through British Cycling, costs about £50 p.a. and covers me should I damage some ones car or cause an accident etc. Perhaps it should be compulsory but then perhaps helmets should be too. 

Helmets should not be compulsory.

By the logic of making helmets for cycling compulsory, helmets for driving or being in a car should also be compulsory. 

I'm a decent cyclist. I don't want to tempt fate by saying I have a good appreciation for what's going on on the road, out of fear that I end up scraped off it, but I really dislike these laws. Anything that stops me at a pedestrian crossing where the light is red and there are no peds is not ok in my book. What we should be talking about is an Idaho Stop. There should be encouragement to get cyclists on the roads, not disincentives.

Edited by YLN
  • Like 1

Stand in the window, staring at her, whilst masturbating furiously - she'll soon move. If she doesn't at first notice you then bang hard on the window until she turns around.

Finish off by 'seagulling' her. 

• Like 1

What you should do (obviously if the masturbating thing doesn't work) is go outside sit down next to her in total silence, then as she looks at you as if you are (possibly even might be) some form of creep, she will walk away, follow her home, when she goes into her house sit on her wall, then masturbate furiously, cumming all over her windows.

Stand in the window, staring at her, whilst masturbating furiously - she'll soon move. If she doesn't at first notice you then bang hard on the window until she turns around.

That's assuming she sticks around to watch the show?

That's assuming she sticks around to watch the show?

He could always run after her?

I always thought taking meat and beer to a BBQ was a given. I wouldn't dream of turning up empty handed.

Unless specified I would assume rolls, cheese sides etc were already sorted.

Never take beer away with me however i do have some friends who would take their last 2 cans home (tight words removed)

Id always ask what I should bring. If unspecified I'd bring salad or a dessert. And always my own beers.

The fact that despite the road which my flat is on is a relatively quiet one, we still get people just hanging around on the wall outside. Right now there is a girl just sitting on the wall talking on her phone. Everyone has their windows open as it's warm, so all we can hear is her guffawing like a **** loon. What is she sitting there for?! It's not a bus stop and she's been there a good half an hour now so I doubt she's waiting to get picked up or anything. Go home, you daft bint.

the fact that she's using the phone to talk suggests she is from the past

be very careful there could be all manner of poorly written robots with contradictory back stories come to kill you save you take you back forward  

And always my own beers.

Which begs another question. If you bring your own beers, is that what you drink when you're there or do they just go in the pile and you grab whatever's nearest? I've seen people get proper grumpy that others are drinking "their" beer in such circumstances. Are there rules or is just a free-for-all?

When people tell you to enjoy the weather, when it's hot like this. Why would I enjoy it, anymore than I'd enjoy other types of weather.

Some people enjoy warm weather, some people don't. Dunno what the split would be though.

• Like 4

And always my own beers.

Which begs another question. If you bring your own beers, is that what you drink when you're there or do they just go in the pile and you grab whatever's nearest? I've seen people get proper grumpy that others are drinking "their" beer in such circumstances. Are there rules or is just a free-for-all?

I do get annoyed due to this. Generally it's a sharing community spirit thing at these events, I get it. But when I'm the only one that really likes ale (or at least, the only one fussy enough not to drink something else), and I bring a load of bottles, enough for me and some more, and everyone else piles in on them instead of the Fosters shite that they brought, so I have nothing decent to drink ,it's hard not to feel that people are taking the piss.

Edited by Davkaus

When people tell you to enjoy the weather, when it's hot like this. Why would I enjoy it, anymore than I'd enjoy other types of weather.

Some people enjoy warm weather, some people don't. Dunno what the split would be though.

At first I contemplated giving a serious answer to this. Then it hit me, and my raucous laughter confused the taxi driver no end.

Top work :)

And always my own beers.

I do get annoyed due to this. Generally it's a sharing community spirit thing at these events, I get it. But when I'm the only one that really likes ale (or at least, the only one fussy enough not to drink something else), and I bring a load of bottles, enough for me and some more, and everyone else piles in on them instead of the Fosters shite that they brought, so I have nothing decent to drink ,it's hard not to feel that people are taking the piss.

Surely they're leaving the piss?
  • Like 2

I always thought taking meat and beer to a BBQ was a given. I wouldn't dream of turning up empty handed.

Unless specified I would assume rolls, cheese sides etc were already sorted.

Never take beer away with me however i do have some friends who would take their last 2 cans home (tight words removed)

Id always ask what I should bring. If unspecified I'd bring salad or a dessert. And always my own beers.

What the **** is anybody going to do with salad?

• Like 1

And always my own beers.

In my circle of friends it's always a free for all.

As long as you've brought something, then it's fair game.

But to be fair, assuming it's just the lads then it's pretty much always just beers, so it doesn't make too much difference.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â