Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Bad vibes from the white kid with dreadlocks pouring the beer at the bar I'm at. Bad vibes mon.

This was all I needed to know. White man dread always = total douche.

• Like 1

Bad vibes from the white kid with dreadlocks pouring the beer at the bar I'm at. Bad vibes mon.

This was all I needed to know. White man dread always = total douche.
But offspring
I rest my case, m'lud.
  • Like 2

But offspring

I think you know you're wrong.

My old lawnmower died (annoyance one).

Two days after buying a new one, a family member wants to borrow it (annoyance two)

But offspring

I think you know you're wrong.

korn_group.jpg

So, I heard that if you are pulled over by the police and you need to shit, he is legally obliged to either let you go or offer up his hat as a latrine.

Yup. 

The lack of imagination when footballers go on holiday. Usually Vegas, LA, Dubai or if its a short break, Marbella

Ah, you should give "Postcards from Eritrea; a holiday diary by Regi Blinker" a read.

Actually don't, because I made that up.

But I bet it would be fascinating.

• Like 2

But offspring

I think you know you're wrong.

The kids are alright though.

The lack of imagination when footballers go on holiday. Usually Vegas, LA, Dubai or if its a short break, Marbella

Ah, you should give "Postcards from Eritrea; a holiday diary by Regi Blinker" a read.

Actually don't, because I made that up.

But I bet it would be fascinating.

Ahhh damn, I needed a new read after finishing Keith Houchen's biography, A Tenner and a Box of Kippers

2002AxlRoseBraidsPA180412.jpg

what a great frontman he WAS, even back then he was a clearing in the woods though. his hair on this photo makes him look even more of a clearing in the woods.

I'm not a violent man, but I would love to punch that word removed right in the word removed.

• Like 1

2002AxlRoseBraidsPA180412.jpg

what a great frontman he WAS, even back then he was a clearing in the woods though. his hair on this photo makes him look even more of a clearing in the woods.

I'm not a violent man, but I would love to punch that word removed right in the word removed.

i'll clearing in the woods drink to that.

• Like 1

I know this is said a lot, and usually said for the laughs.

But hand on heart, I don't know who that guy with the hair is. If I had to guess to save my life or win a million, I'd say Guns n Roses, but I wouldn't know the name????

Am I close?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â