Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

im quite shocked at your attitude to washing machines as if they dont really matter because they aint human. washing machines are not just for christmas, they need love and care just like me and you do.

when your missus asks you how much i could get three bags of coke for and if i can sort a number. its for her brother when hes goes to a music festival this month. it honestly pissed me off and her attitude to me being pissed off pissed me off even more, i mean come on.

Honestly?

That **** messes my head up, never mind yours.

Doesn't sound like she's being very thoughtful of your problems, never mind giving her own **** brother coke to snort.

Some people and families are **** and I feel for the next generation of their families, poor little ****.

[emoji20]

• Like 1

hes a casual user but its just pissed me off because the last thing i need is her trying to sort coke out for someone else when im trying to stay off it. its happend in the past tbf and it pissed me off then. stuff it ive calmed down now and ive told her i want her to have nothing to do with it, pass number on but thats as far as it goes.

... lots of those trains were still in use between Kiddy and Malvern at least until 1990

Still smoking carriages then too.

There was a strange single carriage service that went from Barnt Green to/through Worcester. It had a guard room (with a guard) which served as the smoking room.

Anyone remember the unintelligible Italian station guy that did the announcements at Worcester? He could say Kidderminster ok, - Well "Keedermeenster", but he never mastered "Haggery" or "Craddery Heet".

• Like 1

Anyone remember the unintelligible Italian station guy that did the announcements at Worcester? He could say Kidderminster ok, - Well "Keedermeenster", but he never mastered "Haggery" or "Craddery Heet".

Blimey, I'd forgotten about him until you said that.

Yes, I do - little bloke, if I remember right.

• Like 1

This regular bar customer I have at my new job is doing my head in. He's Mr. Big Shot in a very small town, originally from Miami and he loves Maine, so he's buying up property left and right. Any chance he gets he'll remind you of how many restaurants he's owned, that his good friend is the GM of the Miami Dolphins, he's got a fancy motorcycle, he bought some local guy a used truck (a very generous thing, but the type of thing you shouldn't go around touting, IMO). And you can't tell him a thing. He knows it already, you know the type. I left Boston to get away from pretentious words removed like him, god dammit.

Where in Maine do you live?

South of Portland nothing happens there

This regular bar customer I have at my new job is doing my head in. He's Mr. Big Shot in a very small town, originally from Miami and he loves Maine, so he's buying up property left and right. Any chance he gets he'll remind you of how many restaurants he's owned, that his good friend is the GM of the Miami Dolphins, he's got a fancy motorcycle, he bought some local guy a used truck (a very generous thing, but the type of thing you shouldn't go around touting, IMO). And you can't tell him a thing. He knows it already, you know the type. I left Boston to get away from pretentious words removed like him, god dammit.

It's perfectly fine for nothing to happen in a place, as long as that place is on the coast.

• Like 1

It's a nice state. From what I remember anyway

I think it's genuine.

I'm hoping it's just a brain fart.

In that they were going for "oh I should have done the challenge to raise money because now I have the condition and it would have benefited me directly"

as opposed to "oh I didn't do it and the consequences of that have directly led me to getting the condition."

But it certainly comes across as the latter!

Amazon sneakily upping their free postage threshold from £10 to £20.

I've seen that. I also saw it when they did it from 0 to £10.

I now shop elsewhere if I'm buying under £10 (Or £20 now). Rakuten is still free delivery (and also often cheaper - for CDs anyway)

people that have no idea about old movies. Trying to explain to people that Mel Gibson was originally Mad Max and that their is a classic film called The French Connection

gave up after them 2 films

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â