Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I think it's in pretty poor taste.

But then, i don't know what the sense of humour you and your mate have.

i think you can get away with that kind of humour with your mates but obviously it would be different with a stranger. i get why he felt a bit bad as cancer is not really a thing to joke about. it just tickled me how he just came out with it, why the spine?

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I live with two Arsenal fans. I've managed to avoid them as we've all been elsewhere so I've not seen them since Saturday morning but they're both back tomorrow. It's going to be unbearable. 

it's 2015 ffs

is she any good as an actor?

no woman should be allowed out unless air brushed, cgi'd and photoshopped to **** in order to look acceptably youthful and blemish free

(not really aimed directly at you there MV, just the whole stupid anti female industry - endorsed and funded in no small way by women, I might quickly add)

Got a bit of abuse off Arsenal fans on facebook today, being from Tralee, I just asked them how many times had they seen Arsenal win a cup in the flesh and they weren't long shutting up. Great weekend bar 90mins of football.

I haven't had any texts from my mates about the result.

Which, believe me, is an indication of just how bad it was.

I have 2 Arsenal fans on my 6-a-side team. Haven't seen them since the game, I'm just wondering whether they're going to be dickheads about it or not.

A guy in my close group of friends is an arsenal fan.

He did text me today and was almost embarrassed. He actually apologised (but not in a dick-ish way)

This is worse than getting stick!

yep, i have a couple of Arsenal friends who would take the p1ss normally.

instead i got polite commiserations from them.  ugh.

even a couple of Blues fans at work were nice about it  :twisted:

I mainly had text messages from  mates ( fans of other clubs saying )  you're still in the prem and that's the main thing and saying we just met a good team on the day

hard to argue otherwise really  ... 

I guess it's not that new but the craze where girls post selfies of themselves but only include half of their face or part of it.

Maybe they have greyscale?

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â