Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

sjw?

Doesn't matter, was just fed up earlier with a few judgemental and snobbish posts id read in off topic. Villa have put me in a better mood now.

When people say shit things come in three's, in the last 2 weeks my tumble dryer has packed up, my van has had no end of trouble which has stopped me working and doing a job for a certain member of VT (Sorry stevo) and now ive just broken a tooth, literally sheered the **** in half.

When people say shit things come in three's, in the last 2 weeks my tumble dryer has packed up, my van has had no end of trouble which has stopped me working and doing a blowjob for a certain member of VT (Sorry stevo) and now ive just broken a tooth, literally sheered the **** in half.

A what now ....

That some daft word removed I just saw on FB has called her sprog Rocket Zot. Some model I've never heard of. Stupid tart

Some guy was meant to fix my fence on the weekend but he's had to delay it.

Gave some crap excuse about his van, the bastard ;)

smash his weird teeth in when you (eventually) see him

People who are dressed like they are on Miami Beach today. Vests, shorts and flip flops. Its ok outside but hardly warm enough to warrant that 

• Like 1

insomnia is a bitch. i got in bed at 11:30 last night and tossed and turned for 4 **** hours

I just read a book if that happens, so at least it's time not totally wasted. And it often lulls me off to sleep anyway.
  • Like 1

People who are dressed like they are on Miami Beach today. Vests, shorts and flip flops. Its ok outside but hardly warm enough to warrant that

I was in London on Sat and saw an Aussie tourist in flip flops ( I know he was Aussie as he was also wearing a wife beater vest)

Unless you are Gandhi then nobody should walk around London in flip flops

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â