Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Its the hypocrisy that annoys me. Its seemingly ok for fat women to criticise skinny women for being too thin but if they are criticised for being a fat arse, its almost a hate crime

Yep, and the whole "real woman" thing which implies that if a girl is thin, underweight or even athletic she's not a real woman.

Hey guys, it's like, what's inside that counts, not looks....

In all honesty though, I honestly find all different sizes of women attractive. I've never once considered a woman's size an issue. Fat, thin, tall or short, really doesn't matter if I like them.   

• Like 2

In all honesty though, I honestly find all different sizes of women attractive. I've never once considered a woman's size an issue. Fat, thin, tall or short, really doesn't matter if I like them.   

damn right. ive learned the hard way, give me a average looking woman with a great personality over a stunner whos a bitch anyday.

I don't mind people being happy with their bodies, no matter what they look like.

What I do mind is people being proud of being obese.

There's a difference between comfort and pride.

I also hate the fact that a man can't say he's not attracted to fat women.You'd get shot for saying that these days! :)

Its the hypocrisy that annoys me. Its seemingly ok for fat women to criticise skinny women for being too thin but if they are criticised for being a fat arse, its almost a hate crime

Yep.

Pretty much.

It also seems fine for women to be attracted to specific body types ("I like guys with muscles" "I only like tall men" "Bodybuilders look disgusting" etc etc)

But dare you say "I'm not attracted to overweight women" and you'll get a slap.

Anyway, this is all a bit MMV for my liking, so I'll probably stop now :)

I don't mind people being happy with their bodies, no matter what they look like.

What I do mind is people being proud of being obese.

There's a difference between comfort and pride.

I also hate the fact that a man can't say he's not attracted to fat women.You'd get shot for saying that these days! :)

Pretty much attracted to specific body types ("I like guys with muscles" "I like tall men" "fannys look disgusting" etc etc)

:)

I was once asked what my favourite 'type' was by my missus.

I was possibly over honest when I replied 'the type I think might touch my genitals'.

There isn't an answer to that question that isn't going to get you in a world of trouble, so I'd have just pleaded the 5th.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â