Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Wonderful 'obsidian' sparkly black metallic paintwork, but with an almost white base coat underneath it. Every now and again, a couple of times a year, when I want something mindless but therapeutic to do, I go out the garage and black up

Just the fact it has a fancy name annoys me! I went from a diamond schwartz black car to an obsidian black car - what's wrong with normal black! 

and the flat black would've been £300 cheaper too!

As an aside it's pretty obvious Protein World obviously didn't think their model was beach ready either, given they felt the need to Photoshop the crap out of her picture.

Oh I don't know - if you google the model in question there are videos of her and she looks just as good.

As it happens, and this should probably go in the "Things that cheer you up thread"

"Making the trolls pay: How one UK company made £1M in four days from furious social justice warriors"

http://tinyurl.com/q2uxdrc

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

I was prepared to believe you until the link took me to Breitbart.

Even if you believe the numbers supplied by the company ( I don't) Breitbart's "journalist" has still managed to misrepresent that. The £1m referred to turn over not profit.

I was prepared to believe you until the link took me to Breitbart.

Even if you believe the numbers supplied by the company ( I don't) Breitbart's "journalist" has still managed to misrepresent that. The £1m referred to turn over not profit.

I do doubt the figures, tbh, but I don't doubt that the company has gained a lot of publicity and will have had an uplift in sales. The protestors and petitioners might get the ads removed but the company will still come out on top. Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

I'm not militant about it like some people but I don't get this whole 'fat is beautiful' bollocks. Our bodies should be looked after more and more people should realise that obesity is not ok and nothing to be proud of.

On the other hand, being obsessed with diet, gym and body aesthetics can lead to the opposite.

Pressure will always be around whether it's from adverts, other people or even yourself so complaining is futile, it's also the fitness industries job to encourage people to be healthy so I'm not sure where I stand on it. Can see both sides to it but I think encouraging a more healthy lifestyle should win out over fat people getting upset at realising they are fat.

• Like 2

I don't mind people being happy with their bodies, no matter what they look like.

What I do mind is people being proud of being obese.

There's a difference between comfort and pride.

I also hate the fact that a man can't say he's not attracted to fat women.You'd get shot for saying that these days! :)

• Like 2

I don't mind people being happy with their bodies, no matter what they look like.

I also hate the fact that a man can't say he's not attracted to fat women.You'd get shot for saying that these days! :)

worse for me is when you are out and some fat tattooed woman gives you a look as if to say "In your dreams pal "  ...

I blame drunk blokes being egged on by their mates to shag them for a dare giving them way to much confidence

• Like 1

worse for me is when you are out and some fat tattooed woman gives you a look as if to say "In your dreams pal " ...

I blame drunk blokes being egged on by their mates to shag them for a dare giving them way to much confidence

I blame my mate Big Kev.

People who write notes on the back of their hand. I feel like saying "Get your phone out, I'll show you how to set reminders".

i.jpg

I can't believe you're dissing Stew.

I was meant to have this interview over the phone yesterday but they couldn't get hold of me on my mobile (despite it being next to me all day and having no missed calls) so they're trying again today. In the email it said 'if you'd like to continue with the process then you need this phone interview'. If they can't get hold of me, I'm just not going to get this job and it's not my fault :(  :bang:

Update to the above.

Was meant to be on training this afternoon, so I told them to call any time this afternoon as I could just leave the training. Training gets cancelled so I'm on my desk. Quiet afternoon, like 3 calls. Call rings while I'm with a customer and I miss it again. They'll probably give up after 2 attempts. Que frantically trying to call back, my phone isn't letting me. Absolutely gutted.

Update to the above.

Was meant to be on training this afternoon, so I told them to call any time this afternoon as I could just leave the training. Training gets cancelled so I'm on my desk. Quiet afternoon, like 3 calls. Call rings while I'm with a customer and I miss it again. They'll probably give up after 2 attempts. Que frantically trying to call back, my phone isn't letting me. Absolutely gutted.

Cue?

I'm not militant about it like some people but I don't get this whole 'fat is beautiful' bollocks. Our bodies should be looked after more and more people should realise that obesity is not ok and nothing to be proud of.

On the other hand, being obsessed with diet, gym and body aesthetics can lead to the opposite.

Pressure will always be around whether it's from adverts, other people or even yourself so complaining is futile, it's also the fitness industries job to encourage people to be healthy so I'm not sure where I stand on it. Can see both sides to it but I think encouraging a more healthy lifestyle should win out over fat people getting upset at realising they are fat.

there are some really attractive big women out there, also i cant stand women who work out all the time and have muscles popping out everywhere. no way do i want to bed another woman who has bigger muscles than me.

Its the hypocrisy that annoys me. Its seemingly ok for fat women to criticise skinny women for being too thin but if they are criticised for being a fat arse, its almost a hate crime

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â