Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I like birthdays. The 'zero' ones are best of all, bigger parties, better presents. Really, really enjoyed my 60th. Dunno about 70, but if I'm still fit and healthy, bring it on.

• Like 1

I'm 30 in December. Late twenties is always "ohh almost there, not long now..." I'm looking forward to turning 30 so people might shut the **** up about it.

I couldn't care less but I don't want kids so I suppose that's a big factor.

I like birthdays. The 'zero' ones are best of all, bigger parties, better presents. Really, really enjoyed my 60th. Dunno about 70, but if I'm still fit and healthy, bring it on.

Im not worried about reaching 60 or 70, I'm taking the traditional British way out - a massive heart attack in the street at the age of 52

• Like 2

Im not worried about reaching 60 or 70, I'm taking the traditional British way out - a massive heart attack in the street at the age of 52

You should jump over to the 'what you eatin' thread' for some tips on accelerating that attack!

I expect I'll go out like David Carradine. Naked, hanging in a wardrobe, with a shoelace wrapped around my neck and penis. 

• Like 1

I'm getting grief from the missus and family because I just don't want to celebrate it.

"You aren't even going out for a meal"?. Nope, I have no motivation to do anything.

Why do I need to? It's my birthday and I just want to stay in, play PlayStation in my pants, eat crisps and then play with myself while watching naked ladies.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

You do know that your birthday is also a pretty big deal for your parents, right?

Stop being a miserable bugger, you're as young as you're ever going to be. ENJOY IT!

Sometimes I wish i took my own advice [emoji56]

No way your 70th birthday is a good celebration.

youth is wasted on the young with their lack of imagination and their uptight ideas of 'order'

vid of 75th birthday for Lee Scratch Perry, on stage at his own show, cake shared with 'mistress' Perry and his son playing in the support band

looks ok to me! - and this year, aged 79, he's still bumping out the live music, best gig of 2015 so far....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMlngzFnAKs

I'm going for a sit down now, got some heavy gardening to do this morning

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â