Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Yeah I dont do the washing at all, when I was 15 my nan ironed the front of my ramones t-shirt, I have done all of my own ironing since.

My mom washed my limited edition Paul Weller Fred perry polo shirt (I think there were 80 in each size, it was numbered inside the collar) at something like 60 degrees and shrunk it down to a toddlers tshirt after I'd worn it once :(

whats the point of these temperatures if all they do is ruin clothes and washing on 30 is fine?

Just because 30 is fine for tshirts doesn't mean higher temps don't have a purpose. You shouldn't wash your towels/bedsheets at that low a temperature.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

The metal handle for opening my oven constantly conducts a low voltage of electricity. It's annoying.

What is supplying the handle with a low voltage?

I'm not sure to be honest. I guess I just view of it as one of life's ineffable mysteries. 

The whole Paul Walker love in, anyone find it a bit nauseating?

Yep.

Saw someone on Facebook the other day post a picture of him and said "one of my favourite actors of all time"

REALLY?!

He's massive over here at the moment as well. People can't get enough, I can't understand where it came from. He's been dead for years and no-one gave a shit, now he's the most dearly departed since Diana. Power of marketing I suppose. 

I can't wait for it to disappear to be honest, there's so many boy racers (or 'young buffaloes' as they're called here) knocking around, does my head in. 

Sky **** sports!

Gets back from the break 5 minutes after we won and they go to the f1 first and then the Toon v Spuds match.

Word removeds.

They probably had a 30 minute Gerrard orgy video to play and we spoilt it.

Edited by Ingram85

lamenting the quality of your phone's camera at Wembley, before realising (20 mins into the second half) your lense is filthy

My flight home for the final is 4x the price of the flight back.

ffs

with tickets being touted on the web at £550 and upwards that is the least of your worries !!

ffs

with tickets being touted on the web at £550 and upwards that is the least of your worries !!

I'll get the tickets with my brother (I get mine free as his carer and we'll halves)

ffs

I'll get the tickets with my brother (I get mine free as his carer and we'll halves)

If he goes as your carer aren't you both gratis?

• Like 1

ffs

If he goes as your carer aren't you both gratis?

Nah he has to pay at a concession.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â