Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I think the fuss is because Glastonbury seems to be having more non traditional headliners for the Saturday night slot in recent years, that'll be Kanye, Beyoncé and jay z in the last 5 years, whereas a lot of people might argue it should be a band

The problem is who is that band? Kasabian, arctic monkeys, arcade fire, bloody Coldplay, all did it recently too and have nothing new to play

The only realistic headliners this year seems to be Mumford and sons and Florence, they're the only big acts with new material (jamie t headlining pretty much every other other stage this summer)

So you can either go old or go left field, I can understand why they picked him but I'd hate it if I had tickets that the main headliner is someone I had absolutely no intention of watching (going to reading this year, it's Metallica :( )

Parked at a hotel last month. Complimentary parking there for guests staying overnight..as you do in a hotel.

Leave after one night.

Two weeks later, get a parking ticket.

STFFFUUUUUU PARKING EYE

Unless it's from the council or the police then you don't need to pay it... I've had about 4 private parking tickets now and just ignore the lot of them , it's actually quite amusing when they start treating to send bailiffs around when they aren't legally even able to.. After the final final final letter they go away

• Like 1

Parked at a hotel last month. Complimentary parking there for guests staying overnight..as you do in a hotel.

Leave after one night.

STFFFUUUUUU PARKING EYE

Unless it's from the council or the police then you don't need to pay it... I've had about 4 private parking tickets now and just ignore the lot of them , it's actually quite amusing when they start treating to send bailiffs around when they aren't legally even able to.. After the final final final letter they go away

This. It's not a legal ticket, it's an invoice.

I've been up that London for a break and left the car in the hotel car park advertised as £1.50 per hour for residents.

I'd explained before I booked I was doing 2 rooms for 2 nights so didn't want to be paying £80 / £90 for parking. So they agreed over the phone £20 for what was basically 3 days secure parking in London!

I'm sure it was legit, but at the end of the stay, I gave the concierge my ticket with about 55 hours on it and £20. He came down to the car park with his keys and opened the barrier without using my ticket!

I think everyone present did well out of that arrangement. 

Except for maybe Mr Novotel.

Leave after one night.

STFFFUUUUUU PARKING EYE

This. It's not a legal ticket, it's an invoice.

Yep, just ignore all correspondence. It is odd though that if they can't legally make you pay but they can charge and threatening the first place.

Badum-tish.

Cole is playing his part. Though this is horrendously on topic.

If I was going to bum a villan it would be Cole anyway. I reckon he'd make me breakfast in the morning too, whilst Herd would probably send me off with a black eye.

I've been thinking about it, and I think I'd have a three way with Olof Mellberg and Martin Laursen, but only if they were wearing Viking hats.

Oh yeah, if we're talking past players, I'd defintely take them two as a pairing at the back.

• Like 2

If I'm going to ghey with a player..... its in for a penny in for a pound for me.

I'll take Benteke "The Beast" If you're going to get it..... you might as well feel it and I reckon he'd destroy me.

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â