Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I got into my work at 7:25am this morning.

The joys of having a 11 week old singing/babbling/cooing baby next to your bed at 5 in the morning :lol:

I feel fresh man, and according to my fitbit, I had 6hrs, 18min sleep, with 1hr, 53min deep sleep.  Not great, but I actually feel pretty good.

6hrs 18 min sleep with a 11 week old baby

you are officially the worse parent ever :P

• Like 1

I wish i got 6 hours a night.

Been on a course today for work... now, I class myself as a reasonably intelligent chap but this course might as well have been in Hebrew for all I understood it.  :huh:

Do people really take a day off because of a crap nights sleep?

I know you didn't but Chindie dude, change your job. Do something that enriches you, life is too short.

People taking days off for frivolous reasons gets on my goat , if I had a leg blown off on the way to work if still hop the rest of the journey and sort out going to the docs once I'd finished work

• Like 1

I've actually been a bit of a sick note so far this year, had two weeks off with a dodgy shoulder then a few days off cuz of a dodgy hip then 1 day off cuz I was firing out of both barrels, I normally average about 3 days off in a year wuch I don't think is too bad

I know you didn't but Chindie dude, change your job. Do something that enriches you, life is too short.

No. I feel unwell anyway. Dodgy stomach, fatigued. I was sick as I left the building actually.

The tiredness just put the tin hat on it. I've not slept terribly well recently, whether that's all down to recent events or just partly I don't know.

Taking nothing away from how much I dislike the job, I genuinely wasn't in great shape today. Still not really.

I need to have a chat with my manager to get an idea of exactly where I stand with things and then can make a slightly more informed decision on my future.

Was that the medical term - "dodgy"?

Hip has been "dodgy" for 5 or 6 years now and I've been offered an operation to lengthen the tendon or something but the success rate isn't all that high

Shoulder got **** up back in November and I've been having physio on a 2 week basis since February, they aren't sure exactly what is up with it but they think it could be a similar condition to what I have in my hip

Edited by leemond2008

People taking days off for frivolous reasons gets on my goat , if I had a leg blown off on the way to work if still hop the rest of the journey and sort out going to the docs once I'd finished work

Depends what it is. I've had people come in to work with a pretty bad cold and ended up getting everyone else sick, which is just inconsiderate IMO.

Disney remaking all of their films as live action, Cinderella and in a way Snow White done, Milan, Pinocchio and dumbo confirmed

Beauty and the Beast has started filming.

Disney remaking all of their films as live action, Cinderella and in a way Snow White done, Milan, Pinocchio and dumbo confirmed

Cleverley and Benteke to star.

(Seriously - is Tom C our best looking player? Can't think of another)

Possibly Clark? I would.

Good question that needs some genuine debate.

From she who shall not be named and my sister (the non lesbian one), Andi Weimann is quite the looker.

I'd have said Gil would be a contender. Clark maybe?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â