Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

had it all my life, half a day on sunshine, near crippling hayfever, all different types too, the tree blossoms, grass cuttings (the worst) at the moment its the eyes, mid summer it will be the nose and my asthma reacts to it (coughing all night)

i think because everyone gets some sort of hayfever or another its some throw away thing, it properly **** me up

Yeah I suffer terrible from it, I always have do be, I **** dread the summer, people think it's a runny nose and slightly itchy eyes but it can make me feel ill, especially first thing in the morning when I first wake up

Hangover shits - sometimes so ferocious, you actually get a mini pile.

Knew that Doner kebab was a bad idea, worth it though

For your 8th post, that was a doozy  :)

hayfever is long down my list of things that piss me off about summer

1 - rocket polishers who think because the sun is out they should go to the pub and have a pint of carling just because the sun is out, its amazing how i can go to any of a dozen pubs after work when its raining or winter and there pretty empty, yet when its 15 degrees or above its populated by words removed.

2 - soft top cars

3 - clearings in the woods who think it looks cool to walk around with your t shirt off and hanging jauntily from the waistband of your trousers

4 - flies, wasps and all other insects that now decide to swarm around you.

5 - when the sun comes up at 5 am and birds start chirping. **** off you beaky bastards.

5 - when the sun comes up at 5 am and birds start chirping. **** off you beaky bastards.

This is one of the things that doesn't piss me off, during the summer I sleep with the curtains open and always feel refreshed when I wake up naturally with the sun

Agree with number 5. I dont usually sleep until 4/5am so going to sleep when its light outside is so grim.

Such a stupid trend in philippines atm...Quite a lot of girls wear contact lenses which make their pupils/iris HUGE. Makes them look like a doll/ladyboy

So many annoyances at my gym right now think im going to jack it in and workout at home.

This gigantic Polish guy is the ultimate machine hogger. So today I couldn't use the smith machine, the EZ bar or the pulldown machine because this roid headed clown is doing circuits on all the machines. No one dares say anything to him as he is a 6ft 5 roided monster.

Another guy just stares at himself in the mirror. Id understand if it was during sets but inbetween sets it's completely not normal to stare intensely at yourself with other people there.

Then the groups of lads who leave there fackin weights left all over the floor after they are finished.

So many annoyances at my gym right now think im going to jack it in and workout at home.

This gigantic Polish guy is the ultimate machine hogger. So today I couldn't use the smith machine, the EZ bar or the pulldown machine because this roid headed clown is doing circuits on all the machines. No one dares say anything to him as he is a 6ft 5 roided monster.

Another guy just stares at himself in the mirror. Id understand if it was during sets but inbetween sets it's completely not normal to stare intensely at yourself with other people there.

Then the groups of lads who leave there fackin weights left all over the floor after they are finished.

I was just about to post something similar. I've been at my parent's house this weekend and wangled a guest pass for a Virgin Active. It made me hope that I never workout at a gym chain again.

People weren't putting weights back. There was some of the worst vanity lifting I've seen with people using horrendous form. People were hogging equipment and taking extra long breaks so they could text/chat on their phone/take gym selfies. The prize for the biggest word removed of all - that went to a bloke using a bench as a tripod for his mobile phone camera, so he could record himself lifting. It was beyond belief.

Fortunately, my local gym is independent and the owner obliges people to sign a rule form when they join. People stick to it; if they don't he gives them a gentle reminder. It works well and is conducive to a great training environment.

Waiting for the wife to give birth. We're almost three days past the due date and the wait is starting to piss me off. Which it shouldn't because that's perfectly normal, especially when it's your first, but it feels like my whole life is now one big waiting room and I had an appointment ages ago. Waiting sucks, and I really want to meet my son.

• Like 3

Waiting for the wife to give birth. We're almost three days past the due date and the wait is starting to piss me off. Which it shouldn't because that's perfectly normal, especially when it's your first, but it feels like my whole life is now one big waiting room and I had an appointment ages ago. Waiting sucks, and I really want to meet my son.

You'll have years to spend with your son, enjoy your last bit of time before your little boy arrives. All the best pal :-)

got to get it going lad ....hot curry or the aul in-out......congrats by the way it is life changing for the better

My wife was 11 says overdue!

Have an amazing time michelsen, but also try and to enjoy the last few days (hours) as a gruesome twosome!! [emoji4]

Edited by lapal_fan

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â