Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Bought an ink replacement kit for my printer, which states on the packet its just a case of injecting the ink into a reusable cartridge with syringe, everything is supplied and looks unbelievably simple to do

40 minutes later I've got an ink stained kitchen work surface, my hands look like I've been down a coal pit all day and a face like I'm auditioning for the minstrel show.

Someone should package these and sell them with the ink already inside the cartridge.

The mother in laws neighbours.    They are the most antisocial, mouth breathing bunch of Jeremy Kyle show white trash I've ever had the displeasure to meet but at least they try to stick to the rule that you never shit on your own doorstep.  They will piss in the alleyway which is literally yards from their toilet though.   Seriously, who does that?  :huh:

The sickeningly drippy couple off the cuprinol advert painting their shed like word removed's.

I hope a sinkhole swallows their shed with them in it.

• Like 3

Bought an ink replacement kit for my printer, which states on the packet its just a case of injecting the ink into a reusable cartridge with syringe, everything is supplied and looks unbelievably simple to do

40 minutes later I've got an ink stained kitchen work surface, my hands look like I've been down a coal pit all day and a face like I'm auditioning for the minstrel show.

I don't know if things are the same in the UK, but you can regularly buy a whole new b/w laser printer ($69) on sale at our local Staples for LESS than the cost of its standard ink cartridge replacement ($79), which you do in fact in need every 300-500 pages or so. How can this be good for the earth?

Edited by Plastic Man

I don't know if things are the same in the UK, but you can regularly buy a whole new b/w laser printer ($69) on sale at our local Staples for LESS than the cost of its standard ink cartridge replacement ($79), which you do in fact in need every 300-500 pages or so. How can this be good for the earth?

I'm sure here in the UK this is true but the ink cartridge is generally a "starter" or half filled version.

I buy my printers after first researching which ones have cheap compatible cartridges.

• Like 1

Anyone talking with food in their mouths. Drives me bonkers. I am trying to be more tolerant but I have an almost physical reaction of suppressed irritation when I see this. Worse, it's become a cliche of self-important TV dramas in the States, of which this is not ...

Edited by Plastic Man
  • Like 1

I don't print things.

yeah, it's a rare day I print anything

I've had to print a ticket for a gig this week, but usually they'll let you in via a ref on your phone. I had to get the printer out from the back of a cupboard.

Even when the office have 'demanded' I send them a print out of my insurance I've invited them to look on my account to see the insurance. They said they needed a paper copy so I e-mailed them a pdf and said they could print it themselves.

If I've got drawings or reports or anything for a meeting I'll send them out in advance by e-mail and invite people to print them and draw their corrections and ideas over them in advance of the meeting rather than spend the meeting sat there reading 'em.

It's like science fiction for some Clients that like to be handed out some paper to file or throw away.

I don't print things.

yeah, it's a rare day I print anything

I know. It's not the norm. Part of it is the kind of work my wife and I do, which is still big on paper. Children? It seems like every time something "must" be printed, it's a school- or play-related thing for a little one.

Edited by Plastic Man

Someone writes a fairy tale hundreds of years ago about a bloke coming back from the dead and now, in 2015, the knock on effect is I can't get any **** groceries because all the supermarkets on my high street are closed.

On the flip side, 4 day weekend for many people ...
  • Like 1

Someone writes a fairy tale hundreds of years ago about a bloke coming back from the dead and now, in 2015, the knock on effect is I can't get any **** groceries because all the supermarkets on my high street are closed.

Are you saying you don't believe in the zombie? He had a bad weekend for our sins. Sounds like you'e having the same.

Appalling comments for Easter, especially with the murders in Kenya. Really surprised at your tone-deafness. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â