Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It's knowing who left the smell you're walking into that's problem. And vice versa.

Sitting down and feeling the warmth of the last incumbent is always nice

If by "nice" you mean absolutely horrific. I can just about tolerate it at home when its Mrs E or Princess E 1.0 but I absolutely hate it at work.

Urgh.

• Like 1

It's knowing who left the smell you're walking into that's problem. And vice versa.

If by "nice" you mean absolutely horrific. I can just about tolerate it at home when its Mrs E or Princess E 1.0 but I absolutely hate it at work.

Urgh.

I prefer Japanese heated seats.

Urgh.

I prefer Japanese heated seats.

No. A stone cold toilet seat is the only way forward.

• Like 1

What about a small, yet sticky (and difficult to remove with 1 ply bog roll) blood stains on the back of the seating ring?

Some dirty bugger has a slightly bloody arsehole, yet doesn't remove his red residue from the thrown once he has departed from the faecal receiving device in my office.

What about a small, yet sticky (and difficult to remove with 1 ply bog roll) blood stains on the back of the seating ring?

Some dirty bugger has a slightly bloody arsehole, yet doesn't remove his red residue from the thrown once he has departed from the faecal receiving device in my office.

When did you employ Xela?
  • Like 1

It was only a matter of time :D

• Like 1

I did LOL

I read this first at work while having my lunch. Cue bits of chewed up salt and vinegar crisps being sprayed over my laptop. 

puking_brian.gif

At the airport , my dad gave me a lift as he often does.

Arranged to pick me up at 6:30 ... 6:10 the phone rings , I'm in the shower so ignore it , 6:11 it rings again 6:12 and so on

It's my Dad checking I'm awake

2 mins later the phone rings again

It's my mum checking I'm awake, calling from the same phone my dad just called from !!

I'm 45 years old , I sorta know how to wake up

• Like 3

I did LOL

I read this first at work while having my lunch. Cue bits of chewed up salt and vinegar crisps being sprayed out of my ring

Fxd 4 U

Tis my 30th birthday on Monday, I don't hate or enjoy birthdays they are just a massive non event for me.

What does piss me off though is how everyone wants to force me to enjoy it and do something special for it, also people constantly asking what I want for it and then getting arsey when I say I don't really want or need anything.

If there is something I want I'll save the money and buy it for myself, that's the whole reason I go to work everyday

Correct, and just because you don't want or enjoy  the attention, you are a miserable word removed.

Leave me alone.

also receiving presents, even if it is something really good that I'm proper happy with I don't know how to react, I'm not the type of person to jump up and down and clap my hands with excitement so I always feel as though I come across as ungrateful

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â