Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

20.01 or 40.01    the .01 on the petrol pump .....every **** time 

see i just go with the flow and don't care what the amount is after the decimal point  .. that way when you by chance get it to come in at exactly £xx.00 you can strut your way to the pay desk knowing you are a god

I put mine in by the litre not the pound.

Price fluctuates too much to think £40 will get me there and back when £40 at £1.42 a litre gets you less close to home than £40 at £1.09 a litre.

Science innit.

Although, I then end up rounding to every even litre as you only get tesco points per 2 litres, so if I go 40.3 litres I will then drib drib dribble it up to 42 litres and bag that extra point.

So yeah, the original complaint stands.

This seat up / down thing has always annoyed me. Why does it need to be down? Are women not capable of putting it down themselves? Is it a hygiene thing? In which case, it's OK for men to touch the germ ridden seat, but not women? It's just an utterly pointless thing to moan / argue about.  

I sit down every time I go to the toilet,if I stand up I fall forward.

This seat up / down thing has always annoyed me. Why does it need to be down? Are women not capable of putting it down themselves? Is it a hygiene thing? In which case, it's OK for men to touch the germ ridden seat, but not women? It's just an utterly pointless thing to moan / argue about.  

I sit down every time I go to the toilet,if I stand up I fall forward.

The coriolis effect?

• Like 2

20.01 or 40.01    the .01 on the petrol pump .....every **** time 

Even worse, litres at x.99 and the price at xx.01.  That's my OCD off the scale.

Toilet lurkers.

Just been to the bog at work. All the cubicles were occupied.

But there was a guy stood right outside them, ready to go straight in when somebody came out of one.

Gross.

• Like 1

When people post screenshots of chats/SMS conversations taken from iOS and expect you to know who said what.

e.g. this makes no sense to me

4aa695bc472bad58927fb4164bc5870e.jpg

How are you supposed to know who said what? Is the joke that the person sent that to their dad? Or the other way around? I can work it out at the end, but the jokes kind of lost by then.

The texts you send are always on the right. That's how the majority of text apps work in my experience so it's not an iOS thing.

You can work it out via the context anyway.

But the majority of those text things are fake anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Edited by Stevo985

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â