Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Had a 2L bottle of coke on the back seat last night just pulling out of Tesco car park, leaving the car park & a fella pulls out right in front of us, the coke rolls off the back seat & explodes underneath my seat with most of it coming up between the partition between the part for your back and where you sit, absolutely drenching the arse off me!

Serves you right for buying the poisonous shit.
  • Like 1

Had a 2L bottle of coke on the back seat last night just pulling out of Tesco car park, leaving the car park & a fella pulls out right in front of us, the coke rolls off the back seat & explodes underneath my seat with most of it coming up between the partition between the part for your back and where you sit, absolutely drenching the arse off me! 

I have never ever had that happen with Pepsi ?!

I don't usually go for lynx showergel, I usually just buy whatever's cheapest, but it's £1 in asda at the moment.

I was curious by this fragrance..

1442-351112-Cool_Metl_PS_SKIN_SG_430x510

It actually smells like metal. I smell like metal today. Why would make this!?

I can't complain really, it does say metal. But come on, metal?

You're basically The Terminator

• Like 2

Exactly! Now I've got the smell to go along with my big muscly muscles, well, I'm basically him.

Only in the second film where he's nice though, because I'm a really, really nice guy too.

Plus, I have tendancy to materialise naked in various locations.

get a dog then give the leftovers to the dog.

Then get a goat to catch the dog that is eating the cereal

Then get a cow to catch the goat that is catching the dog that is eating the cereal

Then get a horse to catch the cow that is catching the goat that is catching the dog that is eating the cereal

then once you've got the horse....well, you'll be dead of course

I've just had a phone call from me dad ''well me and your mom have just got back from your sisters and her fella is going mad about the electrician ripping him off and so we leave their house and come home then your sister texts me to say she's not going out because he is kicking off and she's calling him a **** knob and so your mom took the phone and now them pair have ended up rowing on each other and I've just told your mom to shut the **** up and just put the phone down on her and now she's **** shouting at me'' at this point my mom takes the phone off my dad and explains the exact same story to me which basicly involves ever single person I know arguing, stressing and shouting at each other

after 10 minutes of this phone call my dad (who has snatched the phone back off my mom) say's ''what are you up to''

I've just ordered a curry, I'm having a glass of rum and I'm listening to some Townes Van Zandt whilst playing minecraft...before you phoned I was amazingly chilled out''

his reply was **** priceless

''WELL I I WON'T BOTHER PHONING YOU NEXT TIME''

if you are calling me to try and drag me into about 7 different arguments I would actually appreciate it if you didn't phone me thank you very **** much

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â