Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I do miss vinyl records. There is a ritual to putting on a record that you can't duplicate any other way. And a little crackle can actually enhance the experience, depending on what style of music you're playing. Old jazz, Studio One style reggae and rock steady, blues...crackle gooood.

studio one you say....

B_GRSbvWkAEAfKh.jpg

I must be the coolest guy here, by really quite a considerable way. It's almost humbling. Almost.

I own one record.

Never listened to it. Looks good on the wall though.

Is it some uber cool record to make you look trendy or is it Boyzone and you don't care what anyone else says , you like them regardless ?

I own one record.

Is it some uber cool record to make you look trendy or is it Boyzone and you don't care what anyone else says , you like them regardless ?

The latter (but not Boyzone)

MICHAEL_JACKSON_BAD_UK_PICTURE_DISC_LP.j

I own one record.

If you like, I could be the judge of whether it's cool - I was on BBC Radio 6 yesterday, so I'm qualified.

Basically, if it has decent production values or the artist has managed to make a comfortable living out of it, it'll be shit.

the hassle of the annual house move. being reminded by the estate agents more or less that my current income is so crap they need a guarantor form :( Hate this bit, mostly I despise and distrust estate agents so deeply I presume I'm going to be screwed any which way. Reading through the tenancy agreements always makes me feel like a naughty child who's been strictly warned against future bad behaviour. Horrible things, contracts. Read through it and no mention of the Deposit Protection Scheme makes me even more wary, but the place is so nice, and I don't have the time or the mental capacity to deal with the stress of worrying which estate agents are the less shit ones, and searching for weeks to find the right combination of location and notscummy agent or landlord and whether I'll ever get a deposit back. But the plague of living quite near studentish populations is opportunistic estate agents and landlords swarming round and grabbing up all the properties in half decent locations anyway. Sometimes I feel I should get a better job, move out of the city to Caerphilly or somewhere like that and then commute. But then I get realistic about the job market and just find myself grumbling to myself again. I'd also need a car. Which would be another ludicrous expense :(

the hassle of the annual house move. being reminded by the estate agents more or less that my current income is so crap they need a guarantor form :( Hate this bit, mostly I despise and distrust estate agents so deeply I presume I'm going to be screwed any which way. Reading through the tenancy agreements always makes me feel like a naughty child who's been strictly warned against future bad behaviour. Horrible things, contracts. Read through it and no mention of the Deposit Protection Scheme makes me even more wary, but the place is so nice, and I don't have the time or the mental capacity to deal with the stress of worrying which estate agents are the less shit ones, and searching for weeks to find the right combination of location and notscummy agent or landlord and whether I'll ever get a deposit back. But the plague of living quite near studentish populations is opportunistic estate agents and landlords swarming round and grabbing up all the properties in half decent locations anyway. Sometimes I feel I should get a better job, move out of the city to Caerphilly or somewhere like that and then commute. But then I get realistic about the job market and just find myself grumbling to myself again. I'd also need a car. Which would be another ludicrous expense :(

I feel your pain with estate agents, from my experience tenancy agreements are worthless, as our last 2 agents have told us after they altered the terms after we signed to contracts, in the small print they can do whatever the **** they like.

I've got the telly on for some reason, its on mute because I'm listening to my music but I can see Davina McCall and David Walliams acting like a pair of complete pricks, no idea what they are doing but just seeing them out of the corner of my eye really boils my piss **** idiots

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â