Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

my missus vetoed my wedding song recomendation

"there aint no pleasin` you" by chas & dave

selfish cow

Did you also try 'Rabbit'? :)

Rabbit, gertcha and the sideboard song, she shot down the lot

My gripe today, trying to buy tickets for reeves and mortimer live, went on sale at 9.00am today, sold out in 20 minutes

At 10 am looked on stubhub and viagogo to see nearly 100 tickets being up for sale for the thick end of 100 quid (face value £32)

I hope all those who buy tickets just to sell on get a debilitating illness that has no cure.

• Like 2

Slipped on ice while opening my car door....side of the door caught me flush against the lower left eye right on the bone...nice bloody gash and a black eye just in time for a job interview tomorrow morning.

Is it bad that what I really want to do right now is go get drunk and fight

they're gonna think i'm some **** up psycho when i walk in there 2moro with a massive black eye and bandage under my eye. The bar business is superficial like that too, it's enough to put me out of the running. I feel trapped right now should have never moved up here. Maybe I'll go pick a fight with a lobsterman

Americans and their guns, **** nutcases the lot of them.

Massive overstatement, the gun debate in the US is heated, there are millions of Americans who are disgusted by the NRA and demand serious reform, and you can count me among them. 

• Like 1

selfish cow

My gripe today, trying to buy tickets for reeves and mortimer live, went on sale at 9.00am today, sold out in 20 minutes

At 10 am looked on stubhub and viagogo to see nearly 100 tickets being up for sale for the thick end of 100 quid (face value £32)

I hope all those who buy tickets just to sell on get a debilitating illness that has no cure.

I bought 6 tickets - on Monday [emoji57]

You should have followed bob mortimer who tweeted priority tickets.

Im using the tix for what its worth.

We have one dog, and a cat and we have been on the look out for another dog for some time. We found a rescue dog and she came home with us last night. She is pretty much everything we wanted, unfortunately she goes for the cat, if left I have no doubt she would kill it. Pissed off that we will have to return her today.

selfish cow

I bought 6 tickets - on Monday [emoji57]

You should have followed bob mortimer who tweeted priority tickets.

Im using the tix for what its worth.

I got some for show in Liverpool this morning in the end

Certainly they are being dramatic but I think fans tend to underestimate that unspoken contract the have with the players - that they don't cross the line and step onto the pitch. At the end of the game, perhaps there it can be defended (although I still think it's a bit silly), but during the game, especially in such large numbers, is breaking the trust of the players. Broadcasters should be made to answer for why they chose an evening kick-off for a local derby, a few days after the same fixture. That was idiotic, and by the look of the fans who went on during the game, they were all smashed. Can you imagine being a player in that atmosphere? 40,000 people, a significant number pissed and highly emotional, then a crowd of them breaking onto the pitch during the game? I wouldn't feel great about it. It was pathetic, immature, and they should receive lengthy bans. I don't think anything should be done about those who went on at the end of the game, except for those who are proven to have harassed a player.

• Like 1

It was all a bit small time. The sort of thing you'd expect if it were a league 2 side beating a premier league side at home in a big televised game, but not Villa. 

It was all a bit stupid and that stupidity spread amazingly quickly after the piss-heads had set the example.

Heavy sanctions seem certain to follow, as the FA make an example of Villa to send a message to the rest.

I agree it was a bit small time but the media using terms like 'back to the dark ages', 'toxic atmosphere' and 'hooliganism' is completely OTT. It was a bit of over excitement stemming from beating our rivals in a cup QF combined with a late kick off. 

• Like 1

I think Kevin Phillips was spot on when he said it all seemed good natured after the final whistle but it was concerning that the baggies players were still on the pitch so it could have got a little dangerous, it would only take one **** idiot to decide to lamp an WBA player and it would have been a completely different story

agree

we've spent ages having the media hype up the FA cup, constantly telling us its this grand old competition that everyone wants to win, constantly shown images of famous games and famous celebrations, the word "magic" is ridiculously attached to everything about it

+

the FA made a ridiculous decision to move the semi finals to wembley, apart from yesterday and the next month, i dont know anyone that agrees with it or likes it

the kick off time, the local derby and the years of shite we've put up with

=

villa fans getting very excited about a game at wembley in the biggest domestic club cup competition in the world

i dont see what we've done wrong, hopefully liverpool or utd/arsenal fans will do it as well and no doubt the word "magic" will reappear rather than the words that xela said have been used for last night

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â