Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Toilets where the basin protrudes further than usual and directly under your bum so the poo drops onto that rather than the pool of water, often leaving you with a post plop clean up job.

David Beckham launches new whiskey he's promoting. Spoke about it on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Didn't make any sense for him to talk about it. No context. It was just an ad on a tv show that wasn't introduced as an ad. They used to pretend it wasn't just an advertisement, but now it's really shameless.

How do I see this? Well today Beckham posted a picture of him and his eldest son in an embrace and compared it to one of him walking on the pitch with him when he was a toddler. It's his son's birthday. The post got 2 million likes. So many people would have seen it and then clicked on David Beckham's page. The previous 4 posts were about him promoting this whiskey at all these events. 

Pretty grim

Watching the sandy hook documentary on bbc. Americans and their guns, **** nutcases the lot of them. It's actually quite disturbing how much they feel they need them, even when the president tries to make some sensible changes to the law he doesn't have the power to beat the NRA. Absolute madness.

I've just spat chewing gum into a post-it note and managed to give myself a papercut on my upper lip.

I had you down as a swallower.

I have to confess, I'm half n half, just living for the krazykiks.

I've just spat chewing gum into a post-it note and managed to give myself a papercut on my upper lip.

I had you down as a swallower.

I have to confess, I'm half n half, just living for the krazykiks.

Oh my, no. Just the thought of swalling gum makes me feel funny.

Plus, I don't want it sticking to my heart; I'm not an idiot.

• Like 2

my priest told me something similar , though the strangling seemed to be something to do with if I ever spoke of a secret

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

Robbie savage escapes a driving ban after doing 99mph because he argued using public transport would leave him open to abuse because not many people like him.

In his defence he has a point. Quite possibly the biggest waste of Oxygen on this planet. I would go as far as to say he is the person I hate most of all time 

Hitler, Dr Shipman and Pol pot would be more welcomed dinner guests than him

T****r

Hate is a strong word!

I quite like Savage. He's a word removed but he knows he's a word removed and I think that should count for something 

• Like 1

Toilets where the basin protrudes further than usual and directly under your bum so the poo drops onto that rather than the pool of water, often leaving you with a post plop clean up job.

The ledge toilet. I think it so so you can look at your stool before flushing! Stinks though as the water doesn't mask the stench 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â