Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

rocket polishers in London who take to the pavement on their scooters (and by that I mean the metal ones that you usually see kids riding around on). Honestly, absolute irritating pricks the lot of them. 

It is predominantly the micro bubbles that, I think, mean high water pressure somewhere along the line.

It can also be exaggerated if you are in a hard water area (the sort of place where the kettle can scale up), or if for some reason there has been chemical additive (calcium?) that has been carried out slightly crudely.

A tiny per centage can be caused by your water tank if your drinking water isn't direct off the mains, but that would be unlikely - most people are direct feed for drinking water.

It is predominantly the micro bubbles that, I think, mean high water pressure somewhere along the line.

It can also be exaggerated if you are in a hard water area (the sort of place where the kettle can scale up), or if for some reason there has been chemical additive (calcium?) that has been carried out slightly crudely.

A tiny per centage can be caused by your water tank if your drinking water isn't direct off the mains, but that would be unlikely - most people are direct feed for drinking water.

you could talk all night about this couldn't you..............

• Like 1

Right shit weekend so far

Got a phone call late yesterday evening saying I had to go into work today to get a job finished, despite no real need for it to be finished today other than some dickhead site manager demanding it be done, so I worked from 7.30 till 3.30 without a break

Then I get in the van and fire up the engine just in time to hear Newcastle score

Then I get stick begin some senile word removed in a micra doing 30mph on a national speed limit stretch of A Road, but no where to overtake

Then I get home to be told a close family member got took into hospital yesterday with heart trouble and is now critical and probably wont survive past tomorrow night

If Jesus really does love me the pricks got a funny way of showing it

Right shit weekend so far

Got a phone call late yesterday evening saying I had to go into work today to get a job finished, despite no real need for it to be finished today other than some dickhead site manager demanding it be done, so I worked from 7.30 till 3.30 without a break

Then I get in the van and fire up the engine just in time to hear Newcastle score

Then I get stick begin some senile word removed in a micra doing 30mph on a national speed limit stretch of A Road, but no where to overtake

Then I get home to be told a close family member got took into hospital yesterday with heart trouble and is now critical and probably wont survive past tomorrow night

If Jesus really does love me the pricks got a funny way of showing it

Who you working for?

Sorry to hear about your family.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â