Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Stood outside Morrisons waiting to use the cashmachines, 2 next to each other and 1 is out of order so there is a small queue forming of around 4 people to use the remaining machine. Some woman walks straight past the queue and tries to put her card in the out of order machine.

Then some bloke walks up to the queue and says "the other cashmachine not working??" Yeah mate, working fine...were all just standing here for the crack!?!?!

Fans that don't stop banging on about going to an away game 2 hours up the road on a **** Saturday. Bolton away tomorrow? Try Moscow. Try midweek games where you hope to see a good team fielded but instead turn up to the equivalent of a Blue Square team.

That is all.

Haha, no no. I didn't mean that in a spiteful way either, fair play to everyone making the effort, paying their good money. Just a person I know who has to keep reminding everyone...

Yeah. Probably would be me if I knew you in real life, it's my first away game for 6 years and I'm driving up there. Should be a cracking day out! You going up?

Yesterday on the DLR in London I saw someone rather famous, but for the life of me I can't figure out who she is and it's driving me crazy.

She had short, bright red (dyed) hair - a look she's had for years and is kind of known for, pale skin - think she's an actress or tv presenter. Anyone have any ideas???

Yeah. Probably would be me if I knew you in real life, it's my first away game for 6 years and I'm driving up there. Should be a cracking day out! You going up?

Wow, have a good time. Driving yourself aswell? What time you planning to set out and know where to park?

I should start driving to away games, much easier.

Wow, have a good time. Driving yourself aswell? What time you planning to set out and know where to park?

Yes. Early. In one of the big car parks around the Reebok, leaving enough time to make sure I've got a space! My only concern with tomorrow is the cost of fuel. Extortion!

Yes. Early. In one of the big car parks around the Reebok, leaving enough time to make sure I've got a space! My only concern with tomorrow is the cost of fuel. Extortion!

What time you going to set off about? I'd say Bolton is a good place to start at really, not far from motorway and fans are reasonable.

Yeah last away was Liverplop in 2005, their last home game before they went off to Istanbul.

Setting off around 9ish, got to make a few detours!

Yesterday on the DLR in London I saw someone rather famous, but for the life of me I can't figure out who she is and it's driving me crazy.

She had short, bright red (dyed) hair - a look she's had for years and is kind of known for, pale skin - think she's an actress or tv presenter. Anyone have any ideas???

Mick Hucknall.

My Dad.

Got on the coach to Bolton, he has a choice between me or his mate who pretty much knows the whole coach.

Yeah, sound, I'll just sit by myself then, shall I?

Prick.

Bad experience there then Nays?

We got into the car about 15 minutes after the final whistle.

We pulled out of the car park about three and a half weeks later, such was the queue.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â