Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Lovely bit of whiskey last night, a fantastic takeaway, great reginald d hunter show on bbc on the music of the southern us, today we go and eye up a new dog from hillbrae, all great. Aside from in 20 minutes in the cold I am going to go run 11 miles.

Lovely bit of whiskey last night, a fantastic takeaway, great reginald d hunter show on bbc on the music of the southern us, today we go and eye up a new dog from hillbrae, all great. Aside from in 20 minutes in the cold I am going to go run 11 miles.

wrong thread, man

Being so busy at work that I needed to log on today for a few hours to catch up.

You have a shit life.

Change it up son!

:D

When do you start your job at the Samaritans?

Being so busy at work that I needed to log on today for a few hours to catch up.

Do you get paid for the O/T?

No, it's generally expected when you get to a certain level in the company. I'd say most people do 10-15 hours extra per week. 

I say you don't get paid, but the better you do, the bigger bonus you get so it is indirectly linked to money 

You have a shit life.

Change it up son!

[emoji23]

Stop working so hard!

Once I get my stomach/arse problems sorted i'm having 2 weeks somewhere like Barbados to relax and do naff all  :)

• Like 4

All women who go to see the fifty shades film posting it as a status on Facebook.

Indeed.

You will find almost all of them are

Either single or with a bloke who doesn't know how to make them cum .

All women who go to see the fifty shades film posting it as a status on Facebook.

Indeed.

You will find almost all of them are

Either single or with a bloke who doesn't know how to make them cum .

Your missus seen it a few times then rob? Eh? Amirite?

Edited by Jimzk5

Let's just say someone gave her the first book (my sister! haha) and she found it so badly written it wasn't erotic in the slightest.

Of course, after MY beef bayonet not a lot would be ;)

• Like 1

You have a shit life.

Change it up son!

[emoji23]

Stop working so hard!

Once I get my stomach/arse problems sorted i'm having 2 weeks somewhere like Barbados to relax and do naff all  :)

a4621f2bd5ea6f9559004f429f8dd09c.jpg

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â