Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Pubs with long walks to the toilet.

I was in this place last night and you had to go up the stairs, through a set of double doors, down a corridor, through another door, through another corridor, and then back down a small flight of stairs. I felt like just getting my cock out and pissing up the bar.

The toilet at the Lost and Found on Bennetts Hill in Brum is so far down the corridor i'm sure you are in a different part of Birmingham. 

• Like 2

People who arnt in a rush in train stations. 

I get the train into New Street everyday and people dawdling and not knowing where they are going annoy the hell out of me. 

Dis times 45.

Dawdlers, sideways walkers, aggressive walkers and people who just stop dead completely at random do my head in every morning.

Sorry for on topic...

but, grouping of fans. Why does it keep happening  :bang:

You can't make a comment in on topic without being grouped into a made up group.

Edited by StefanAVFC

You need to stop rising to it dude, you'll feel much better for it.

Come! Forget the VillaTalk forum and bask in the silly, hyper-sexualised ridiculousness that is Off Topic!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The last 2 years of my life would have been so different if I hadn't listened to one ratty ginger haired slag, I blame myself but **** her the slut, **** me one night can literally change your whole life.

**** bastard needs shagging with a violent cucumber

**** angry ain't the word, I'm going to try and remain diplomatic and say I hope she eats nothing but pure **** dog shit for the rest of her miserable life

This is what happens when you allow a stalker into your life

**** her and her sweaty **** children I despise her and everything to do with her, tonight I wanted to drop kick her in the back of her head (I didn't, I decided to walk away and drink to a wasted 2 years) SLAAAAAAAAG

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â