Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A chap at work was telling me today that he made his wife breakfast in bed on Valentines day, took it up to the bedroom with a card and she had a right go at him because he didn't get her any flowers! She got him nothing! Later on he heard his wife slagging him off to her mother on the phone! Poor bastard!

When he told me, I was more angry than him! What a cheek the woman has! Valentines day is not one way

It is nowadays, its all about the ladies and suckering the men to pay out the nose to keep up with the next guy. Pathetic.

For last Valentines I went over to the house of the girl I was seeing. Strange place. Stripper pole in the bedroom. Her parents upstairs. But she had put rose petals all over the floor. She had obviously put some effort in. After the unpleasantness was complete I fell asleep. I was woken the following morning by her mother coming in to give her something. Me there in her single bed. I buried my face in her pillow like an ostrich as the door opened. Later that morning I got up and dressed and began crunching my way around her bedroom on the rose petals which I could see now were by now a few days past their best before. She got up as well. Her boyfriend was going to be picking her up soon and and she needed to pack. They were going to Florida together for a week and I really shouldn't be there when he arrived.

Valentines day is bollocks

A chap at work was telling me today that he made his wife breakfast in bed on Valentines day, took it up to the bedroom with a card and she had a right go at him because he didn't get her any flowers! She got him nothing! Later on he heard his wife slagging him off to her mother on the phone! Poor bastard!

When he told me, I was more angry than him! What a cheek the woman has! Valentines day is not one way

It is nowadays, its all about the ladies and suckering the men to pay out the nose to keep up with the next guy. Pathetic.

Next year give her Deadly Knightshade, poison ivy or stinging nettle instead of breakfast in bed.

Dealing with Freecom after their shitty product died after 2 months. Its a work HD, and I work for one of the largest companies in the UK, I dont get an invoice, so i send them proof of purchase and here I am 12 days later still going over what the fault is.

I think Semi Finals should be held somewhere abroad, to maximise profit.

One in New York, the other in Hong Kong.

I wouldnt be surprised if something similar has already been discussed by the geniuses at the FA

Next year give her Deadly Knightshade, poison ivy or stinging nettle instead of breakfast in bed.

He was just a bit put out. I was angrier on his behalf! 

FA Cup semifinals at Wembley. Way to downgrade the spectacle of the actual final. Idiots.

Villa Park and Old Trafford.  The end.

Indeed

The semi finals always seemed better at club grounds in terms of atmosphere. Wembley should be a special venue and for the final only. Saying that, the new Wembley isn't as grand as the old stadium  :(

May be being a bit controversial here, but I don't share the love of Wembley that some do. Have been to the old and new stadiums, and fealt the old was a dump, and the new is a colossal waste of money, for what it is. Would have been better off building a new stadium in the middle of the country, that's easy to get to for everyone and at half / a quarter of the price. 

Edited by dAVe80

I loved the old one... yeah, the facilities were rubbish, the toilets used to overflow and you could wade ankle deep in piss across the concourse but it never mattered! The long walk out, the 39 steps, the twin towers... great, wasn't it? 

ron-manager.jpg

New Wembley is impressive but a bit soulless IMO

Edited by Xela

Only ever been to the new Wembley and thought it was a massive waste of money spent building a world class stadium in the middle of a trading estate. The road links are awful getting out the ground.

I remember the lakes of piss at the old Wembley. I didn't know if the toilets were knackered or people just pissed wherever they felt like it.

Little from column A, little from column B

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â