Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Yet another massive storm to hit New England tonight, meteorologists are calling it a "hurricane blizzard", yay.

Sharknado!

Id love that, if I could direct the sharks straight to my enemies.

Did she moan that you hadn't done that or are you commenting on the sad word removed couples who do it despite being able to do it face to face but feel the need to show everyone on Facebook that they are the perfect little word removed's?

• Like 1

The zeb character on Charlie brookers screen wipe.

It's one of my favourite programmes but she is putting a right dampener into the middle of the show. Painful viewing.

Last weeks episode didn't have the Philomena Cunk section in it either. I was disappoint.

Edited by Jon

The zeb character on Charlie brookers screen wipe.

It's one of my favourite programmes but she is putting a right dampener into the middle of the show. Painful viewing.
She? I was under the impression It was a bloke..

Edit, yeah its a woman

Edited by Jimzk5

A chap at work was telling me today that he made his wife breakfast in bed on Valentines day, took it up to the bedroom with a card and she had a right go at him because he didn't get her any flowers! She got him nothing! Later on he heard his wife slagging him off to her mother on the phone! Poor bastard!

When he told me, I was more angry than him! What a cheek the woman has! Valentines day is not one way

I got spoiled rotten all weekend. Sweeties, chocolates and a M&S three course meal with a bottle of wine all to myself. Halfway through the weekend she said "I don't suppose you've even got me so much as a card, have you?". She was right, of course.

And to make it on-topic, the fact that she wasn't even the slightest bit surprised, peed me off. Am I really that predictably rubbish a boyfriend? (The obvious answer is yes, of course).

A chap at work was telling me today that he made his wife breakfast in bed on Valentines day, took it up to the bedroom with a card and she had a right go at him because he didn't get her any flowers! She got him nothing! Later on he heard his wife slagging him off to her mother on the phone! Poor bastard!

When he told me, I was more angry than him! What a cheek the woman has! Valentines day is not one way

Argggh. I'd dump the cow on the spot

• Like 1

Argggh. I'd dump on the cow on the spot

\voiny/

She sounds like why Munchausen by proxy was invented.

She sounds like why Munchausen by proxy was invented.

baron-munchausen.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â