Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Had a game yesterday made a sliding challenge won the ball and the other player's knee came crashing off my head, immediately I had bad tinnitus in my ear but other than that I felt grand bar my ear was a bit sore, still have the tinnitus and if I put my finger in my ear it's very sore with just the slightest touch anyone had anything like this before? #prayforfolski

Had a game yesterday made a sliding challenge won the ball and the other player's knee came crashing off my head, immediately I had bad tinnitus in my ear but other than that I felt grand bar my ear was a bit sore, still have the tinnitus and if I put my finger in my ear it's very sore with just the slightest touch anyone had anything like this before? #prayforfolski

When you got the knee to the head did you feel your brain getting damaged?

When you got the knee to the head did you feel your brain getting damaged?

Hi Dr.Nick!

• Like 1

Ear concussion

• Like 1

I find it utterly infuriating that you can't pay for your driving license online unless you have a valid passport.

No excuse for it, is there?

Not having a passport, I mean.

When you don't plan on traveling?  And you can't afford to renew it for no particular reason other than possessing it?

No, no I don't imagine there is.

What does HM Govt charge for the privilege of being allowed to leave the country?

I know most if not all countries charge for a passport, but really they should bloody well be free to anyone who wants one.

I think the price is fair for a document which gives you entry to 173 countries for 10 years either by visa free access or pre approved visa on arrival.

Now, the TV licence on the other hand...  :angry:

Well it's always players with excellent balance who wear them.

I agree. I can walk the tightrope in mine. Take them off and splat! I'm down  :(

I find it utterly infuriating that you can't pay for your driving license online unless you have a valid passport.

No excuse for it, is there?

Not having a passport, I mean.

When you don't plan on traveling? And you can't afford to renew it for no particular reason other than possessing it?

No, no I don't imagine there is.

What does HM Govt charge for the privilege of being allowed to leave the country?

I know most if not all countries charge for a passport, but really they should bloody well be free to anyone who wants one.

I think the price is fair for a document which gives you entry to 173 countries for 10 years either by visa free access or pre approved visa on arrival.

Now, the TV licence on the other hand... :angry:

It should be 0.002% of your pre-tax salary imo.

There's a reason Skiiers have those sticks, it's to help with balance, as they're coming down the mountain. I think gloves can have the same affect on players albeit to much lesser extent. But like I said the majority probably wear them for comfort.

Edited by useless

Average being used as a synonym for not very good

At least it is literally true though. Very good is at one end of the scale. Very bad is at the other end and average is neither of the two i.e. Average != Very good.
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â