Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I haven't seen Frozen but I'm a bit baffled as to why it's so huge.

I'll happily admit that I like Disney animated films. They're nearly always great.

What is it about this one that has made it explode?

I'll happily admit that I like Disney animated films. They're nearly always great.

It's one of the reasons I'm glad I'm not a parent yet. It seems all parents of young children know every single word due to forced repeat viewing.

There must be something in it that has a crack effect on kids.

Peer pressure with 5 - 8 year olds

I took my daughter to see it when it came out ... It was alright she enjoyed it but didn't go on about it like she did with Wall-e or up for example

Suddenly a few months later she was talking about it . Everyone at school was talking about it and singing it , it just won't go away , even have sing a long frozen screenings at cinemas now ...and bizarrely mums think it's cool to sing it after a glass of red wine and post it on facebook :(

It was the same with Minecraft and my lad ... Capture the child market and you have it made no matter how pants the product is.

Genie, you're not doing your son any favours here, you're turning him into a homofeminist. 4 you say? He should be watching Full Metal Jacket and Porky's.

Looks like my house slipped through the net with Frozen, I noticed the piano music appeared briefly, but I've not heard it whilst I've been home.

TBF, he only tolerates it because his sister loves it. 

Its not like Toy Story 2, although, I am glad they are out of the phase of watching that over and over.

Never under estimate a childs ability to watch the same thing over and over.

I took my daughter to see it when it came out ... It was alright she enjoyed it but didn't go on about it like she did with Wall-e or up for example

Suddenly a few months later she was talking about it . Everyone at school was talking about it and singing it , it just won't go away , even have sing a long frozen screenings at cinemas now ...and bizarrely mums think it's cool to sing it after a glass of red wine and post it on facebook :(

It was the same with Minecraft and my lad ... Capture the child market and you have it made no matter how pants the product is.

Minecraft is actually good though.

Which, to be fair, Frozen might be too. But there have been plenty of quality disney films in the past, so I find it strange how this one is so huge as I can't imagine it's better than all of those that have preceded it

TBF, he only tolerates it because his sister loves it. 

Its not like Toy Story 2, although, I am glad they are out of the phase of watching that over and over.

Never under estimate a childs ability to watch the same thing over and over.

Percy the Park Keeper and Kipper the Dog are etched on my mind.

There's an episode of Kipper where his friend the pig has an imaginary or invisible friend. At the end of the episode when everyone has agreed it's not a real friend it's just imaginary somehow a drink with a straw in it gets drunk all the way down to the bottom.....with nobody there!!!!!

as you say, over and over

I thought that, but now I've seen it I can understand why it's become massive.

I love it!  :mellow:

• Like 1

I like a good Disney film, but I don't get Frozen at all.  I think the success is mostly down to that "Let It Go" song, which young kids seem to find catchy.  My two year old was singing that before she could talk.

• Like 1

I like a good Disney film, but I don't get Frozen at all.  I think the success is mostly down to that "Let It Go" song, which young kids seem to find catchy.  My two year old was singing that before she could talk.

Sounds like the perfect song to accompany potty-training.

• Like 1

Frozen is pretty good but not really great.

Sisters over misters, PUAs,  MGTOWs, and bestiality - what's not to like?

Here's a pretty decent review full of spoilers:

good review that, milli vanilla. I've seen said film loads of times now, and you do have to suspend belief as there are 'holes' throughout. And he doesn't mention it, but 'fixer - upper' is easily the best song in the film

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â