Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ordered something off net, to be delivered by Yodel. Its been in Leeds since Wednesday, not even made it to their sorting centre. I think the guy that collected it has nicked it.

"There is a problem with your shipment, please contact the shipping company"

Useless ****

Credit to Gear4music in York. I buy a fair bit of stuff off them. When I had a problem with Yodel the guy from G4M took the responsibility for bollocking Yodel and getting them to deliver properly. Good company. 

• Like 1

I write a blog and the number one most viewed page, I rant with swears about my yodel experience..

http://peeturdee.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/you-can-yodel-for-it.html

There is no other thing that strikes fear into my heart than clicking on a link in an email labelled "Click here to track your parcel" and being took to the Yodel website. Or to give it its full name, the **** unhelpful piece of shit Yodel website.
Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

Being reminded of why I hung up my drinking boots years ago.

Must be ten years since my last real hangover but so far today all I've managed to do is transfer myself from bed to sofa (2 hours ago) and eat a Crunchie Blast ice cream. It was the only thing in the house to eat so I just know I'm going to have to go out at some point today.

Being reminded of why I hung up my drinking boots years ago.

Must be ten years since my last real hangover but so far today all I've managed to do is transfer myself from bed to sofa (2 hours ago) and eat a Crunchie Blast ice cream. It was the only thing in the house to eat so I just know I'm going to have to go out at some point today.

Order a take away in! No need to leave your warm house

Ordered something off net, to be delivered by Yodel. Its been in Leeds since Wednesday, not even made it to their sorting centre. I think the guy that collected it has nicked it.

"There is a problem with your shipment, please contact the shipping company"

Useless ****

Credit to Gear4music in York. I buy a fair bit of stuff off them. When I had a problem with Yodel the guy from G4M took the responsibility for bollocking Yodel and getting them to deliver properly. Good company.

Just had an email back from the company I bought the item from, they said Yodel have damaged it and so they're sending a replacement on Monday.

Snow.

fed up of it now

2 feet of frozen over snow where I am, and another 8 inches coming on Monday. 5F temperatures with a negative windchill. Pure misery. Thinking about jumping a flight to Florida on Tuesday.

OCD clearings. in the woods requesting read and receipt emails all the  time.. 

Just eff right off!

Most client software will let you turn this off.

Edited by blandy
:) technical incompetence by Site admin

the annual look at getting married came early this year, the missus going to bed in tears after me telling her its not happening because its a waste of money also happened a lot quicker...

It costs less than £50 to get married, whilst you might think this is a waste of money, I guess you were actually referring to all the fluff n puff added on by people wanting a 'big day'?

yeah, at the moment with the size of our families (and the trouble it causes when you dont invite ones that you dont even see) we're looking at around 120 people for the day and 200 for the night, tried knocking it down to getting married late afternoon and going straight in to the main do and just having a bbq / hog roast or something, we'll do well to get that under £10k

the down the registry office get married for next to nothing, I've been with her that long that nothing would actually change so im not desperate for that piece of paper

everything about getting married seems pointless to me, to do something i think i'd actually enjoy i'd be looking at say stanbrook abbey and about £25k, no chance in hell is that happening i cant justify it, she's even spent time tonight looking at villa park weddings, still a no goer for me

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â