Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It makes me with I'd never bothered to buy a poxy iPhone.

You may want to fix your computer, it's picked up a lisp. ;)

FWIW I agree, I have never had an iPod or any other Apple product but I went on iTunes on my mates computer and it's bizarre.

I dont really get why so many people hate Itunes so much, its not amazing by any stretch of the imagination but I dont think its that bad either

This. It plays music, and puts the music onto my phone when I want it to. Done.

Does everything I need. I have no doubt it isn't the best program out there, but it's a hell of a lot better than Windows Media player and winamp which I've used in the past.

I dont really get why so many people hate Itunes so much, its not amazing by any stretch of the imagination but I dont think its that bad either

This. It plays music, and puts the music onto my phone when I want it to. Done.

Does everything I need. I have no doubt it isn't the best program out there, but it's a hell of a lot better than Windows Media player and winamp which I've used in the past.

The music part is fine (apart from the fact the iTunes shop doesn't have half of the music I want).

The thing that annoys me about it is the iPhone syncing side of things e.g. file managment and file transfer to and from my laptop etc.

I find it awful.

iTunes.

A horrible, awkward to use, clunky load of bollocks. One of the worst pieces of software I've ever had the misfortune to use.

It makes me with I'd never bothered to buy a poxy iPhone.

Agree - not a nice piece of software at all

There really should be more out there that you can easily replace it with

Then again I find Staffs scary
A little bit of knowledge...

Personally I find little shits like Jack Russells and Shih Tzus to be a much nastier piece of work. The staff's look doesn't help him, but that's all it is. They really are the softest of softies.

The fact that so many people on this site seem to be obsessed with other teams. If I went to the forums of other teams, I don't think there would be 200+ page threads on clubs who they don't even have a rivalry with.

Then again I find Staffs scary
A little bit of knowledge...

Personally I find little shits like Jack Russells and Shih Tzus to be a much nastier piece of work. The staff's look doesn't help him, but that's all it is. They really are the softest of softies.

The Staff in my avatar has a slight throwback to the Bulldog through the bitches' side, hence a slightly bigger head and muscular build, our other Staffie (his Dad in fact!) is a lot smaller and 'friendlier' looking. They really are soft dogs.

I'm quite perplexed as to why some can't see my avatar. I uploaded it straight from my hard drive.

The thing that annoys me about it is the iPhone syncing side of things e.g. file managment and file transfer to and from my laptop etc.

I've got an iPod Touch and have roughly the same problem, I used to have an MP3 player and for music and files it is better, just because you can access them and delete exactly what you want to, or put in exactly what you want to. You'd think with the success of iTunes/Apple it would be better.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â