Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I had an English Bull Terrier, died a few months ago but lived to 14 which was amazing considering she was on steroids for a skin condition for a large period of her life. Absolutely brilliant dog - did my head in when you have the Daily Fail brigade petitioning for them to be destroyed.

did my head in when you have the Daily Fail brigade petitioning for them to be destroyed.

Ignorant bastards. "It looks like a more dangerous breed so it must behave like one". They're one of the breeds that is the least territorial and the most playful. Never jealous of kids and described as a 'clown in a dog suit'. Thankfully we don't have an equivalent of the 'Daily Fail Brigade' over here.

Steroids for a skin condition sounds familiar though. Pal of mine had a purebred living out on Achill Island (very remote, coastal, salt air) and the air destroyed it's skin. Had to be put down in the end.

Yep, Pablo, soft as a pudding.

Great name, i can see the little fella now. Im so gutted im allergic to dogs, really **** me off as i would love one! :x :(

We've been through this :) Get a hypoallergenic one!! They're not all girlie breeds.

The tax man anyone?

I get taxed on my income and then get taxed any any interest I earn with what I have left. **** off, go earn you own interest with what you've already taken from me you greedy word removed.

I had a similar problem with an ex pronouncing goulash, 'gooyash'. Her mother was from Hungary, so spoke she spoke Hungarian, but I explained to her that we were talking English. And in English gooyash, is pronounced goolash.

I broke up with her when I said, 'there's a great stretch in the evenings' and she didn't understand what I meant.

You should have told her it was goorash, which as well as sounding like she's got an STI, would be hilarious if any of your friends have a soft spot for Chinese-related racism. Just sayin'.

Anyway, photos of me.

I hate them, I changed my profile photo earlier and I've deliberately obcured all of my face except my right eye. Long may that continue.

I am the least photogenic person around.

Anyway, photos of me.

I hate them, I changed my profile photo earlier and I've deliberately obcured all of my face except my right eye. Long may that continue.

I am the least photogenic person around.

I'm the same, I always go for the whacky angle because i'm such an ugly berk.

It's a confidence thing. In social situation I have zero percent in a classroom with 25 Turkish kids I'm a...magician...

I had a similar problem with an ex pronouncing goulash, 'gooyash'. Her mother was from Hungary, so spoke she spoke Hungarian, but I explained to her that we were talking English. And in English gooyash, is pronounced goolash.

I broke up with her when I said, 'there's a great stretch in the evenings' and she didn't understand what I meant.

I don't either. What does it mean?

BTW I must be gay, as I can't see the dog. Then again I find Staffs scary and not at all cute. Sorry.

I don't either. What does it mean? .

Me 3.

Can anyone give me and the Moonster some closure?

Then again I find Staffs scary and not at all cute. Sorry.

Cheshire is far nicer Mike. :mrgreen:

I don't mind staffs, but they wouldn't be high on my list were I to get a dog.

On topic:

People who use the hard shoulder on the M42 even though it's closed. People think that because it's sometimes used during congestion, they can use it all the time. This morning there was an accident on the hard shoulder, so the motorway was very congested, and the hard shoulder was closed. There was still idiots flying up the hard shoulder.

Also, and I know I'll get shouted at for this, BMW's.

Also, and I know I'll get shouted at for this, BMW's.

:thumb: Not from me you won't. I despise BMW's, have done ever since my dad left Rover and joined Land Rover. Also they're ugly things and Mercedes cars are far nicer IMO.

Your dad works for Land Rover?.....

BMW: I don't mind the company or how the cars look (although a few of them are awful). It's mostly that they seem to be driven by absolute dickheads.

The majority are driven by perfectly normal people who drive like gentlemen/ladies. But a vast majority of people who DO drive like arseholes, seem to own BMWs.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â