Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Breakfast today at the hotel ... More sausages , bacon , French toast and other goodies than you can feed Africa with and some woman walks through the whole lot and comes out with a plate of fruit .... And then orders a mint herbal tea

Just **** right off and get a sausage down your neck you're on holiday

miliband.jpg

ha! see how I avoided the Kenneth Williams  Ooh Matron!

Just read this headline:

"56 Life Hacks to Help you Win Winter"

"51. Umbrellas aren't just for rain. Use them in the snow to keep it off your head."
Is that actually off that list or #51 in your personal list of keeping your hair frizz free and manageable? Edited by Jimzk5

Just read this headline:

"56 Life Hacks to Help you Win Winter"

"51. Umbrellas aren't just for rain. Use them in the snow to keep it off your head."

Is that actually off that list or #51 in your personal list of keeping your hair frizz free and tame?

At the moment I've let my hair roam wild and free. Didn't even dry it fully before going to bed!

banner_619.jpg

Anyway, the key is conditioner and a good comb.

facebook again, now my timeline is full of quizzes, couple of grammar ones, spelling ones etc

the one that caught my eye was a 10 question how clever are you quiz, with a friends comment that she was very clever because she scored 97%

i have no intention of doing the quiz, and i really want to tell her shes an idiot because you cant get 97% on a 10 question quiz, but i risk making an idiot of myself if i dont click the stupid link and see how the scoring works first

• Like 2

new years honours and people getting honoured for doing their job, and if it isnt their job, honoured for going to africa to kick a football round with some children, cry on camera and have it shown on sport relief. Thats not doing charity work.

• Like 2

Amateurs. I've already got my basement fully stocked with everything for when the zombie apoca... I mean if I get snowed in.

Basement in a zombie apocalypse!? You're a madman.

It depends on the type of zombie to an extent.

I've given my house a full survey. If it's a Shaun of the Dead style mogadon zombie then I should be ok as the front of house is quite secure and I have a decent gate to the rear garden.

However, if it's an Omega Man style night time zombie with abilities the back of my house is particularly vulnerable due to the conservatory which is both easy to break through and offers some access to several first floor windows. In that case, with them being night creatures, I can live comfortably in the house by day but then move to the detached and secure garage at night. It's a decent size, it has electric and water and I can stop light tell taling out with ease.

If they are 28 days Later ragey angry all day zombies I think I'm pretty much screwed here and will commandeer a smallish boat and live just off shore, venturing back for water when I have to.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â