Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Arguing, I don't like it anyway, but when people go at it in another room and act like you can't hear its frustrating.

Even more so when you hear your name being mentioned, and people putting false words in your mouth.

About 10 years ago I built an extension for an Asian family in Oldbury, one morning 2 of them were arguing in Arabic and shut the window so I couldn't hear what they was saying.

They were arguing in Arabic so i couldn't understand a word of what they were saying so I dunno why they shut the window.

• Like 2

Also it shows who has liked your comment with a love heart next to the persons name. A **** heart! Looks ridiculous on a rough and tough football forum!!!

!!

I liked this and I think this means we love each other now. :wub:

The love that dare not speak its name on a rough and tough football forum!
  • Like 1

"Comedian and Bad Education star Jack Whitehall is named 'king of comedy' at the British Comedy Awards for the third year in succession."

Ugh, I remember he was a guest commentator on Final Score or some shit for an Arsenal game. His posh boy accent and his complete lack of anything interesting to say was seriously annoying.

23271_40698_rafac15_337_289.gif

This GIF is what I imagine people look like when they actually read the Bible.

"Wearing a shirt made of a cotton and linen blend is a mortal sin?!"*

*It's obviously a huge fashion no-no, but still.

• Like 1

Couple of days before I finish work. Plans for the weekend. Christmas in a weeks time. Get a bout of man flu. Standard.  

Man Flu? More like man up!

This is Northern Man Flu we're talking about here. Not a poncey little Southern Sniffle. 

Couple of days before I finish work. Plans for the weekend. Christmas in a weeks time. Get a bout of man flu. Standard.  

This is Northern Man Flu we're talking about here. Not a poncey little Southern Sniffle. 

Northern? So it's nothing special then?

Northern? So it's nothing special then?

No, just harder, and treated with a pint of bitter and tab.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â