Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I think some younger women can pull off the short hair look. All depends on the shape of the head, and also, the little things that girls do like pick the right set of earrings, etc. Not to mention that just having a good personality can do wonders for any kind of haircut. You younger guys will understand that someday.  ;)

• Like 2

The only female who can pull off short(ish) hair is the lovely Frankie Sandford.

She is very pretty but still looked better with long hair. 

I'm quite attracted to the whole aggressive lesbian chic thing.

Ah the irony of being one of the few blokes accepted into a little political group of aggressive les types that did all the usual protests and hunt sabbie stuff. I talked a good talk, but really what I wanted most ( I realised years later) was for one of them to fancy me.

After several weeks of listening to people read shit out of spare rib or spending weekends sat (kind of scared) in the back of a minibus waiting to block a road a hunt might or might not come down I realised not one of them was going to touch my penis and I sort of drifted away.

• Like 1

Sinead pulled it off

sineaddd.jpg

And still does in my opinion.

That guy is messed up.

You say that, but we both know you still would.

You may put a fake goatee on her and imagine she is steve austin but..still :P

• Like 1

"We're going to give away 2x Audi R8 / Range Rover / Mercedes AMG to people who like or share our page"

[insert name of dickhead friend of FB] liked this

I've just liked your post, what do I win?!

The examples given such as her from Homeland and Frankie Sandford; I'm not saying they are unattractive with short hair but they look so much better with longer hair.

I prefer Frankie with long hair, especially in her S Club Juniors days

Halle Berry is probably the model short hair better looking than long hair lady

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â