Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Oddly, energy companies aren't having a great time at the moment, contrary to popular belief. 

The UK stock levels are at >90%, which means we don't have to purchase as much gas, oil etc, which annoys energy suppliers.

Equally, it's still reach 11c in some places, with a national average of 6/7c, meaning the length of time the average UK household is heating their homes is about 25% less than what was forecast.

Yours sincerely,

Energy Analyst  x

:lol:

• Like 2

Oddly, energy companies aren't having a great time at the moment, contrary to popular belief. 

The UK stock levels are at >90%, which means we don't have to purchase as much gas, oil etc, which annoys energy suppliers.

Equally, it's still reach 11c in some places, with a national average of 6/7c, meaning the length of time the average UK household is heating their homes is about 25% less than what was forecast.

Yours sincerely,

Energy Analyst  x

:lol:

Yep, I've still got quite a big credit with my energy provider. In previous years it is much lower at this point of the winter

Weird argument to wake up to. To be clear I know that burglars are utter pricks either way, it's just extra distressing for us at the moment when things are at their toughest and it being so close to Christmas. I don't think anyone has said otherwise and was pretty obvious.

I think everyone has missed the point anyway... I bet you ate the box of biscuits.

Edited by adw95
  • Like 3

A guy who works for me moved to the company recently from N Power.

He said that last year (I think, maybe 2012) N Power were getting so much stick from the public that they had an official company email circulated advising everyone, for their own safety, to remove all N Power branded stuff (lanyards, coats etc) when they left work and not to wear anything on public transport.

I've done that for the last two weeks Rodders as the missus is a skinflint but when my fingernails were starting to go blue I said enough is enough otherwise I'm gonna sleep at my moms house instead.

Currently sat in my lovely warm lounge feeling pleased with myself.

Edited by Ingram85

He said that last year (I think, maybe 2012) N Power were getting so much stick from the public that they had an official company email circulated advising everyone, for their own safety, to remove all N Power branded stuff (lanyards, coats etc) when they left work and not to wear anything on public transport.

I had some dealings with them a few years back on a professional basis, and they were to a man a loathsome company to deal with.

Turning 30, get me a zimmer.

Get out of here kid  :D

Yeah I'm not that much older, but it's very hard to feel any sympathy for anyone turning 30! Wait till you get to 34, and you start wetting yourself!

I've done that for the last two weeks Rodders as the missus is a skinflint but when my fingernails were starting to go blue I said enough is enough otherwise I'm gonna sleep at my moms house instead.

Currently sat in my lovely warm lounge feeling pleased with myself.

Not knocking anyone but I've never seen the appeal to sit there in the cold just to save a few quid on your power bill. A warm house is the minimum you deserve, it's a necessity! If I'm the slightest bit chilly, on goes the heating full blast! 

• Like 2

Turning 30, get me a zimmer.

Get out of here kid  :D

Yeah I'm not that much older, but it's very hard to feel any sympathy for anyone turning 30! Wait till you get to 34, and you start wetting yourself!

I shit myself at 35 (quite literally, had chronic gastroenteritis) 

Wasnt that for a threat of a terrorist attack  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

When old musical artists put out cover albums. It just reeks of cashing in on other people's work to me and I'm sick of seeing the cheesy adverts.

Write some original songs, ffs.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â