Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Sorry to do this, but I'm going to talk about the weather. If it snows (as a lot of people seem to be getting excited about the chance it might), it is going to be awful. It's going to take twice as long to get anywhere, it's going to be hazardous to drive and walk anywhere, and it's going to be cold and wet. I hate it so much. Just **** off snow, you word removed! 

It could be worse, you could live in New England

1978blizzard.jpg

Flipping 'eck, judging by the age of those cars, that must have been one hell of snowdrift, if they have only just dug them out.  :)

Hipster neighborhood, it's from last week  ;)

That is actually the day after the "Blizzard of '78" which buried Massachusetts. I was a little kid then, and the snow drift went over our front door. Mayhem and aggravation for the adults, but for us kids it was a week off from school, and nothing but sledding, snow forts and snow ball fights. 

• Like 3

This is something that really should piss me off. My Mum and Dad's house got burgled earlier when my Mum was at the hospital having her chemotherapy. Some utter words removed just took the kitchen window off, stole their second car having filled it with the TV, Christmas presents, ipad, laptop, ipod, my Mum's jewellery which is more of sentimental value than anything else, and even a box of **** biscuits, all in broad daylight. They've been caught on CCTV from the neighbours (they happen to live opposite a locksmith who luckily is very security conscious). The things I'd do to these people if I ever had them in a room. I cannot tell you how much my blood is boiling right now. It is the last thing my Mum needs to go through, it breaks my heart, really does. I hate this world and 99% of the words removed who inhabit it.

That's terrible sharky, my blood boils with you. It happened to me once, and it still puts me in a rage. That your mum is in chemo too, is just really terrible. I hope they catch the scumbags that did it.

Did they catch who did it, and did you get any of your stuff back? The police reckon they'd be able to get the car back but the other stuff is unlikely.

This is something that really should piss me off. My Mum and Dad's house got burgled earlier when my Mum was at the hospital having her chemotherapy. Some utter words removed just took the kitchen window off, stole their second car having filled it with the TV, Christmas presents, ipad, laptop, ipod, my Mum's jewellery which is more of sentimental value than anything else, and even a box of **** biscuits, all in broad daylight. They've been caught on CCTV from the neighbours (they happen to live opposite a locksmith who luckily is very security conscious). The things I'd do to these people if I ever had them in a room. I cannot tell you how much my blood is boiling right now. It is the last thing my Mum needs to go through, it breaks my heart, really does. I hate this world and 99% of the words removed who inhabit it.

Astonishingly similar to what happened to my parents last year.

Both have (had in my mom's case) cancer and they got burgled while we were out celebrating her birthday.

Came in through the kitchen window just like you said too.

Utter words removed.

Luckily our guy got caught and got 5 years (due to previous convictions).

Hope they get yours too!

• Like 1

At the risk of getting my head bitten off, that the victims had cancer doesn't make the crime any worse, does it?

It may magnify the effect on the victim but, unless the burglar knew about the victim's condition, the burglary would be just as awful as any other burglary, surely?

My neighbors dog is named Xavi, and he doesn't stop barking. It's making me hate Barcelona.

I do anyway. Mind I hate Real too. Athletic Bilbao is where it's at!

Celta Vigo. Even though they were our European nemesis, I respected them as a club, still do.

According to teletext we are closing in on McCarthy!

• Like 4

At the risk of getting my head bitten off, that the victims had cancer doesn't make the crime any worse, does it?

It may magnify the effect on the victim but, unless the burglar knew about the victim's condition, the burglary would be just as awful as any other burglary, surely?

So?

So?

'So'?

So? suggests I want a fight about it whereas I was just looking for clarification on what was meant.

It certainly wasn't meant to belittle, separately, the experience of being burgled or the experience of dealing with cancer.

Edited by snowychap

Huh?

"So" suggests I don't get the point you were trying to make. Nothing to do with fighting.

You said yourself it magnifies the effect on the victims.

I don't think anyone was trying to make a legal point about how bad the crime was.

You're a word removed if you burgle someone whether they have cancer or not.

Edited by Stevo985

Huh?

"So" suggests I don't get the point you were trying to make.

I wasn't trying to make a point.

I asked two questions.

Edit: You could have said, "No and yes" if those were your answers. :)

Odd way to ask the questions, is all.

Edited by Stevo985

Do you reckon a teacher ever sat and subconsciously drew a big, throbbing cock on a book instead of a smiley face?

Could this explain Stefan's elopement?!?!

I heard one teacher did that and his career ended in disgrace. Think he's in Poland now.

• Like 1

So?

'So'?

So? suggests I want a fight about it whereas I was just looking for clarification on what was meant.

It certainly wasn't meant to belittle, separately, the experience of being burgled or the experience of dealing with cancer.

You know exactly what you're doing, it's just you acting like a jerk again, snowychap. Pressing peoples buttons and stirring shit up.

There's no need to pick apart sharky's post like that, have some respect for **** sake.   

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â