Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

****, yours is way better. I knew I should have grown a pair and gone isometric. Good effort.

Ah but you went a step further with the dodgy sexual references, don't think I didn't spot the picture of Boris Johnson on the wall :thumb:

• Like 1

Hard to pick a winner to be honest. VA's has a kind of cheeky postcard feel to it that puts one in mind of a kitsch seaside town gift-shop. On the other hand Ginko's tree is superior, and I'm both intrigued and somewhat distresses by the Jimmy Saville-esque apparition in the window.

Hard to pick a winner to be honest. VA's has a kind of cheeky postcard feel to it that puts one in mind of a kitsch seaside town gift-shop. On the other hand Ginko's tree is superior, and I'm both intrigued and somewhat distresses by the Jimmy Saville-esque apparition in the window.

Well, it was meant to be a picture, but I like the idea that Jimmy Saville's ghost wanders around watching the depravity people get up to when they're absolutely shit-faced. Something tells me he likes to stop off in Rugeley quite often.

VA's is better, but mine has jizz, so... ya know. Isn't it weird how we both went short brunette for B94 and long blonde for his brother's girlfriend?

Just out of interest, who got closer to your living room decor? 

Edited by Ginko

Well, it was meant to be a picture, but I like the idea that Jimmy Saville's ghost wanders around watching the depravity people get up to when they're absolutely shit-faced. Something tells me he likes to stop off in Rugeley quite often.

VA's is better, but mine has jizz, so... ya know. Isn't it weird how we both went short brunette for B94 and long blonde for his brother's girlfriend?

Just out of interest, who got closer to your living room decor? 

i think my crazy days are mostly behind me now, hate to say it but i think im too old for all that shit now because even a chilled out night by my old standards takes me a few days to fully recover  :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â