Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

What does Faux intellectualism mean?

Pretending you're more intelligent than you are by utilising arguments, style etc that you've heard or seen but don't truly understand or sincerely believe in. Usually has the goal of making the person look better than they are rather than trying to bring anything to the debate.

Right, but I don't think the concept of Faux intellectualism, should be used as a tool to restrict people's ideas and arguments when trying to express themselves, even if they don't fully understand what they're saying.

I think I see what you've done there.

Me, the brother and his mrs were on the session last night. Stayed up late so the dog followed me up my room and slept on the end of the bed. Wake up at god knows what time to see the dog throwing up off the edge of my bed. Fall back asleep.

Regain consciousness and smell the dog's puke. Am sick off other end of the bed. Pass out again. Wake up some time later and try and clean up both sets of mess, in the dark, pissed. Fall over. Put fingers through wet tissue and am sick again, this time in bin. Take sheets off the bed and go back to sleep.

Wake up again, room reeks of sick and I need to go again. Make it to the toilet, throw up and pass out in the toilet. Wake up when brother's girlfriend bursts in and throws up. Go to bed without assessing the damage.

Get woken up around 8 by the dog licking my face because he wants to be let out. In the cold light of day I see where I've been aiming for the bin has actually been missing and hitting the extension cable instead. My phone, ipad and a collection of chargers are all caked in vom.

It's going to take some doing making the room even remotely clean. Think i'll have breakfast and make a start after the game.

Me, the brother and his mrs were on the session last night. Stayed up late so the dog followed me up my room and slept on the end of the bed. Wake up at god knows what time to see the dog throwing up off the edge of my bed. Fall back asleep.

Regain consciousness and smell the dog's puke. Am sick off other end of the bed. Pass out again. Wake up some time later and try and clean up both sets of mess, in the dark, pissed. Fall over. Put fingers through wet tissue and am sick again, this time in bin. Take sheets off the bed and go back to sleep.

Wake up again, room reeks of sick and I need to go again. Make it to the toilet, throw up and pass out in the toilet. Wake up when brother's girlfriend bursts in and throws up. Go to bed without assessing the damage.

Get woken up around 8 by the dog licking my face because he wants to be let out. In the cold light of day I see where I've been aiming for the bin has actually been missing and hitting the extension cable instead. My phone, ipad and a collection of chargers are all caked in vom.

It's going to take some doing making the room even remotely clean. Think i'll have breakfast and make a start after the game.

It's a good start but you need to do more to rival leemond and RV.

Perhaps a drunken rant while high on cocaine and simultaneously being pissed on by your missus would be a good start?  :D

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Being back in the UK.

I'm grateful for the opportunities it has given me but I prefer the more civilised continental life. Going out, having a nice evening without the prospect of Jonny Concrete or Colin Squarehead chinning me for looking at them a 'bit funny'. Much more respect and manners in other parts of Western and Central Europe.

Stefan made the right decision. Fair play to the lad

• Like 1

Perhaps a drunken rant while high on cocaine and simultaneously being pissed on by your missus would be a good start? :D

He would also have some kind sexual encounter with his brothers girlfriend.

Not bad though.

Perhaps a drunken rant while high on cocaine and simultaneously being pissed on by your missus would be a good start? :D

He would also have some kind sexual encounter with his brothers girlfriend.

Not bad though.

Its a decent effort

Perhaps some jaw volleying as well to top it off?

Edited by Xela

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â