Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Got an emailed offer to have another free netflix month, so I've kicked it off with The Bridge.

Su-****-perb. Really good. Both main characters, the main storyline and the side storylines. I feel like a right clearing in the woods for missing out before.

About to start on series two.

• Like 1

Old people in supermarkets - they should only be allowed in them between the hours of 9am to 10am. No later.

Keep them away from the discounted cake section :ph34r::ph34r:

Long as they stick to one each they will be fine :)

Got an emailed offer to have another free netflix month, so I've kicked it off with The Bridge.

Su-****-perb. Really good. Both main characters, the main storyline and the side storylines. I feel like a right clearing in the woods for missing out before.

Is this in the wrong thread?

But yes, The Bridge is excellent

Leemond must have slim girly fingers to type so coherently when pissed

I actually have big sausage fingers but I'm just pretty literate when pissed, it works against me sometimes Cuz when I'm sending drunkern texts people don't actually believe I'm pissed

Probably.

Although perhaps it does piss me off that I have missed out on it up until now. :)

Probably.

Although perhaps it does piss me off that I have missed out on it up until now. :)

Saga Noren is probably most blokes' ideal girlfriend.

What does Faux intellectualism mean?

Pretending you're more intelligent than you are by utilising arguments, style etc that you've heard or seen but don't truly understand or sincerely believe in. Usually has the goal of making the person look better than they are rather than trying to bring anything to the debate.

What does Faux intellectualism mean?

Pretending you're more intelligent than you are by utilising arguments, style etc that you've heard or seen but don't truly understand or sincerely believe in. Usually has the goal of making the person look better than they are rather than trying to bring anything to the debate.

Right, but I don't think the concept of Faux intellectualism, should be used as a tool to restrict people's ideas and arguments when trying to express themselves, even if they don't fully understand what they're saying.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â