Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

why is that men are not alowed to be in pain?

I've had a pretty bad **** cold all week but I've just got on with it, the one thing that has got me though is that last week I was standing on the stairs of the bus just before I got off and the driver slammed his breaks on for some reason and I jarred my shoulder pretty **** bad, to the point that it happened last Monday and I still can't raise it above 90 degrees and I have to talk to people like Michael Keaton during his batman days, I just can't barely move my neck.

I get a text tonight from a bird at work 'how you feeling, you were looking pretty rough today, how's the arm?' I replied with 'yeah I'm sound I'm just getting on with it, had a good drink tonight and I feel a lot **** better for it, me arm and neck are still killing me though'

now I didn't ask her to check up on how I was doing or anything but her response was 'I don't know a little bit of man flu and you make out like you are battling a serious disease, and your arm can't be giving you to much trouble its been over a week now'

well **** you, you **** goblin bodied freak don't ask me how I'm doing and then berate me because I'm not crying about it, I am sure that the difference between man flu and 'regular flu' is that men will put themselves through a bad cold and still show up for work even though they feel like shite and birds will stay inside at the slightest snuffle at the fear of someone seeing their worderful looks being slightly ruined because they have a red nose, **** does my head in

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 2

I've had a pretty bad **** cold all week but I've just got on with it, the one thing that has got me though is that last week I was standing on the stairs of the bus just before I got off and the driver slammed his breaks on for some reason and I jarred my shoulder pretty **** bad, to the point that it happened last Monday and I still can't raise it above 90 degrees and I have to talk to people like Michael Keaton during his batman days, I just can't barely move my neck.

I get a text tonight from a bird at work 'how you feeling, you were looking pretty rough today, how's the arm?' I replied with 'yeah I'm sound I'm just getting on with it, had a good drink tonight and I feel a lot **** better for it, me arm and neck are still killing me though'

now I didn't ask her to check up on how I was doing or anything but her response was 'I don't know a little bit of man flu and you make out like you are battling a serious disease, and your arm can't be giving you to much trouble its been over a week now'

well **** you, you **** goblin bodied freak don't ask me how I'm doing and then berate me because I'm not crying about it, I am sure that the difference between man flu and 'regular flu' is that men will put themselves through a bad cold and still show up for work even though they feel like shite and birds will stay inside at the slightest snuffle at the fear of someone seeing their worderful looks being slightly ruined because they have a red nose, **** does my head in

I think she wants to suck you off bro

I think she wants to suck you off bro

ha, she actually does

oh and I have just put my bin bags out and came back up stairs and looked on my coffee table and what is looking at me??? an empty bottle of rum, I could have sworn I'd put it in the **** bin bag, that'll be hanging around for another 7 days now

Waiting for a lift off my mate. He's never been on time for anything, in the 5 years or so I've known him. I should have offered to drive...

You should have gotten ready 10 minutes later then.

Just made plans to go see 2001 A Space Odyssey tomorrow night, in Newcastle. We'll probably get there in 2002.   

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

There's a guy I work with who basically has osteoporosis at the age of 24 and gets all kinds of shit off the women for having trouble with certain tasks, one of whom uses a thyroid operation from 6 months ago as an excuse to do bugger all. All she has is a small scar on her neck, she makes it sound like her head will fall off her neck if she picks up a box weighing more than a few kg.

Top girl she saw straight through your attempts for sympathy

Tbh I'm with her on this one .... If Bert Trautmann can play a cup final with a broken neck you should be more than capable of not looking rough at work :P

had you read it differently?

Did you think you were alluding to your job at the UN?

One I always scan incorrectly, Milner Eat Snails.

I'm in the glorious rock-n-roll town of Nuneaton, so I thought "I don't want to be one of those people who gets stuck with a username they picked because of a player that later leaves the club, so I'll combine my love of Villa with the name of my home town" and came up with this hot mess. I didn't realise it would be interpreted in any other way until I made my first post and lots of people interpreted it in another way.

Anyhoo, I'm off to change my username to something that can't go wrong, like Vlaarfan or Delphlover.

Just be glad you don't live near me in Hoar Cross.

Yeah, you should have seen the trouble I got into when I joined a fiddle-playing forum while living in Kidderminster.

• Like 1

Housemates who complain about the cold yet proceed to leave every single **** possible door open. 

Or psycho Romanian girls who accuse you of sabotaging the radiator in their bedroom...

This is what I need to figure out tomorrow.  I can pay the full amount (with family help) but it means I'll be potless and will have nothing over Christmas. I know it's a penalty and I shouldn't look at it like another bill but if I can split it out over 2-3 months then I'll be happy.  

EDIT: I also sent them lots of info regarding my financial situation which they seemingly ignored (I expect because it wasn't on their official forms).  I'm not worried, as I can pay it in full if it came to it but I don't want to burden family (especially at this time of year). 

So after 2 days of trying to phone the court only to hear "all lines are busy, please try again" (followed by a hang-up), I decided to pay it up in full (with the help of family).  That really pees me off but at least it's no longer feeling like a mistletoe hanging over me*.

One other thing that peed me off today was buying a Christmas jumper from Primark (yes, I know, I know).  It's apparently mandatory for us to wear Christmas jumpers at our work do.  Not that I'm against the idea so I bought a fetching number of St Nick himself flying over London (in dark blue... classy) which lights up when you press a button.  "That looked cool" I thought to myself, and for £9 I thought why not.  Got it home, put it on, stretched it a bit and now the lights no longer work.  Dammit.  I have a feeling I'm going to be tearing up the inside lining tomorrow with my screwdriver...

(...and before anyone says anything, yes. Yes! I know it's cringeworthy but there are women going who love that stuff :D).

*standing next to "Big Dee"

Edited by trekka

Road resurfacing going on right outside my flat and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. Is this legal? Its not an emergency and is in a residential area. Do I go out and have a go at them?

Road resurfacing going on right outside my flat and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. Is this legal? Its not an emergency and is in a residential area. Do I go out and have a go at them?

Yes let us know how it goes Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â