Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Roy Keane and not the man himself but the media scrum that follows him. Its really annoying that its always blown out of proportion. The man could go take a shit and it would be "media controversy"

This absolute beauty from Hermes delivery

On Friday my drill broke at work, its used every day and I desperately needed a replacement for work this week, so on Saturday after searching for hours I finally found what I wanted for a decent price from a tool shop on ebay, after a phone call between myself and said tool shop the only stock they had was in Colchester, but I could get it on monday (today) if I paid for next working day delivery for £16, so I paid on Saturday afternoon.

I get back from work, not here, missus has been waiting in all day incase it come, so I go for a shower, still not come by 5pm, so I go to the website and look at the tracking number to see its been marked as delivered.

It had been delivered, carefully thrown into the dustbin outside whilst I was in the shower, with the driver leaving the card hanging out the letterbox with "not in, left parcel in bin".

A £349 drill left in a dustbin. Way to go Hermes.

• Like 2

Seems to be one bill after another at the min ...1 car failed NCT/MOT on a warning light that happened to be an airbag igniter fault then the windscreen chipped then the fecking pump on the septic tank failed a few more hundred then the water softener went to shit ....and NOW the other car is banjaxed with possible injector failure ....Merry Christmas 

• Like 1

Seems to be one bill after another at the min ...1 car failed NCT/MOT on a warning light that happened to be an airbag igniter fault then the windscreen chipped then the fecking pump on the septic tank failed a few more hundred then the water softener went to shit ....and NOW the other car is banjaxed with possible injector failure ....Merry Christmas 

I had this two years ago, £1000 car bill over November and December, I almost cried when the car packed in the second time. All the best.

A £349 drill left in a dustbin. Way to go Hermes.

This is what happens when you hire self-employed delivery drivers who get paid for the number of parcels delivered. They'll do anything to avoid taking parcels back to the depot.

I try to only use companies that deliver via Royal Mail, UPS or DPD, the rest are a useless bunch of words removed. Especially Yodel and Hermes.

Edited by Davkaus

he was moaning about his girlfriend moaning about him drink driving so i said shes got a point and calmly explained what could happen. he told his girlfriend that if he wants to drink drive then he will and to me he said although he drink drives hes perfectly in control and hes fine. shocking really but im sure one day when he kills a car full of people he might realise that he might only serve a couple of years in prison but that family have a lifetime of heartbreak. 

oh yeah and on friday another young lad down our place thought it was funny when he watched a video on some sick gore website of a live cow being put into a big meat shredding machine. that played on my mind all day and night and ended up putting me in a very sombre mood thinking what the hell is wrong with people, i mean come on a live animal being put through agony for pleasure.

• Like 1

When somebody mentions Jordan Bowery in the match thread and nobody wheels out that gif. You know the one.

This one?

2conc5c.jpg

I **** hate that gif!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â