Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

We were given a broadsheet newspaper and sellotape and told we had to build a bridge between two chairs.

We sent a few of the group out to get cakes and coffees, dicked around for 45 minutes and then pushed the chairs closer together removing the need for a bridge. We didn't win.

They tried their best to congratulate us on our lateral thinking but you could see they hated us.

Mine was you are stranded on the moon as your moon buggy had runout of fuel and you have various items and have to work out which ones were useful .... Most had the idea of making a sail for the moon buggy ... I kept telling people there is no wind on the moon but they wouldn't listen

Anyway my solution was use the revolver and put it against your head and pull the trigger ....

Apparently I'm not a team player

You shoot the other astronaut and use the air escaping from their suit to ride them back to the mothership.

Back on earth you explain that the other astronaut willingly gave their life selflessly for the good of all human kind, and that they tasted a bit like chicken.

• Like 4

There's a hell of a lot of value in effective team building.

Effective being the key word.

It's massively dependant on the scenario too. Some workplaces won't benefit from it, some will. Done at random it's pointless, I agree. But Teambuilding as a concept is incredibly important.

Trying to find a flat in Lodz :<

I mean it's fine. I'm comfortable in the hostel I'm in and it's cheap as shit but my Polish bird won't DHUTWU until I have my own place.

Hostel sex is fine  , what could posisbly go wrong 

sex.jpg

Mine was you are stranded on the moon as your moon buggy had runout of fuel and you have various items and have to work out which ones were useful .... Most had the idea of making a sail for the moon buggy ... I kept telling people there is no wind on the moon but they wouldn't listen

Anyway my solution was use the revolver and put it against your head and pull the trigger ....

Apparently I'm not a team player

You shoot the other astronaut and use the air escaping from their suit to ride them back to the mothership.

Back on earth you explain that the other astronaut willingly gave their life selflessly for the good of all human kind, and that they tasted a bit like chicken.

:crylaugh: You just made me burst out laughing in a quiet office.

My missus went on one of those team building things...She ... went to the bar. When they judged the results she was disqualified for 'cheating'.

Should have been disqualified for going on her own to the bar - not very "teamy" that. SHe should have got the others to go with her. :cheers:

reports that James Bond will drive a Fiat 500 in the new bond film

No , just no  .. he'll be wearing sandals and reading the guardian next

"007 -  a Lentil to Kill"

"No Mr Bond, I expect you to tie-die"

• Like 1

My missus went on one of those team building things...She ... went to the bar. When they judged the results she was disqualified for 'cheating'.

Should have been disqualified for going on her own to the bar - not very "teamy" that. SHe should have got the others to go with her. :cheers:
I think there were some other 'conscientious objectors' in there. :)
  • Like 1

we have got some **** 'fun, values day' at work today

basically everyone on the team acts like idiots and takes part in 'team building activities and shit like that

jesus christ this is the exact meaning of hell for me, I would prefer to just spend the day working...you know, what I am paid to do, I'll no doubt get in the shit for standing at the back and not participating, I should be really excited that they are getting pizza in for dinner for us, sorry but I would prefer to eat a ham sandwich at my desk rather than eat a single scabby cold slice of pizza.

I just can't understand how everyone can get so buzzed about something as piddly as this

"Kraft Durch Freude" did wonders for German morale in the 1930s.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â