Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A guy in my office loves a pun.

Annoying.

But what's more annoying is everybody has started reacting to them. The usual groaning "That's terrible" reaction.

But he **** loves it. he's feeding off it and the puns are now prolific. Every other sentence is a pun.

I'm going crazy!!!

Cue a load of puns from the VT massive

Annoying.

But what's more annoying is everybody has started reacting to them. The usual groaning "That's terrible" reaction.

But he **** loves it. he's feeding off it and the puns are now prolific. Every other sentence is a pun.

I'm going crazy!!!

Puns aren't too bad for me, but it's people who make endless, unfunny innuendo comments I can't stand.

Guy I used to work with did it, and everyone hated him after about two weeks and started not reacting to them, he stopped.

They didn't even work!! Someone would say 'Anyone want a tea?' and he shout 'OOOO WATCH OUT FOR JUGS IN THE KITCHEN' or some shit like that. Moron.

• Like 1

Annoying.

I'm going crazy!!!

Puns aren't too bad for me, but it's people who make endless, unfunny innuendo comments I can't stand.

Guy I used to work with did it, and everyone hated him after about two weeks and started not reacting to them, he stopped.

They didn't even work!! Someone would say 'Anyone want a tea?' and he shout 'OOOO WATCH OUT FOR JUGS IN THE KITCHEN' or some shit like that. Moron.

**** yes I know exactly what you mean. This idiot at work used to do that and even went so far as groping one of the girls' arses on a regular basis, I never knew why she put up with it. Sadly he never got tired of doing it but thankfully he buggered off a few months ago.

Annoying.

I'm going crazy!!!

how long have you worked with Drat  ..and is he as old  as we all think  :)

• Like 3

Hearing that shit Andrew WKD Blue song, on the Android advert every time there's a bloody ad break! I have no loyalty to operating systems, but it's making me consider iPhone, next upgrade! 

Annoying.

I'm going crazy!!!

"Ian, here's that change I owe you"

"Thanks... Looks like the penny has dropped, eh Ben?!"

**** YOU, IAN!!!

• Like 2

The fact that my body seems to demand more than 8 hours sleep a night.

My body seems to be in complete shutdown mode at the moment. No amount of sleep is good enough, I still wake up feeling as if I fell asleep 10 minutes before.

I'm pursuing my theory that I have sleep apnoea

Annoying.

I'm going crazy!!!

"Ian, here's that change I owe you"

"Thanks... Looks like the penny has dropped, eh Ben?!"

**** YOU, IAN!!!

Who's this Ben fellow, Steve? ;)

The costcutter down the road from me has been leaflet dropping the weekley promos, this week it was a 6 pack of walkers for 50p

When I got there it was only on prawn cocktail & salt and vinegar flavours

Needn't have bothered my arse.

Edited by Jimzk5

The costcutter down the road from me has been leaflet dropping the weekley promos, this week it was a 6 pack of walkers for 50p

When I got there it was only on prawn cocktail & salt and vinegar flavours

Needn't have bothered my arse.

No Worcester Sauce flavour? Bastards.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â