Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Can people not do things just because they want to anymore? Not everything has to be a statement.

I join your 'No statements' movement! When shall we get together to put flyers through doors and posters on lampposts?
  • Like 1

Can people not do things just because they want to anymore? Not everything has to be a statement.

What are you hoping to achieve by saying this? Some kind of vague urban intellectual vibe thing going on here?

I join your 'No statements' movement! When shall we get together to put flyers through doors and posters on lampposts?
First meeting to be held this sat in Starbucks ...

First meeting to be held this sat in Starbucks ...

Not this sat as my macbook is still at the repair shop.

Here's a list of people for who it is acceptable to have a beard...

Hobos

Big gay bears

Members of ZZ Top

Early 80s Scouse footballers playing for Aston Villa

That's it. 

my nan

Oh yeah, and chrisp's nan

• Like 1

Continuing my decline towards the status of massive bastard....

Minutes silences/applause for football fans. Great. You have a company money in exchange for entertainment for 10 years prior to your horrible death at the hands of group of customers from another company.

If Im horribly murdered in an Egyptian supermarket can I expect Waitrose stores across the country to fall silent....or scan bleep their barcode scanners for minute? Will my grieving family be given a memorial bag for life? Or have the toothpaste aisle named after me.

I understand collective remembrance for Armistice day, or for players and managers who have died, but outside of that context i find this growing fashion of mawkish public displays of "respect" enormously insincere.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â