Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

(Shake it Off by Taylor Swift being the last thing to grab me).

<3

I posted it on the Song thread, and I said then what a great pop song it is. I've listened to it a lot in the past month. 

fleetwood mac are the missus favourite band ever and shes gagging to go to next years uk tour, i myself really like them but the cheapest seats availiable are 120 quid a ticket and thats at the back of the arena. them and the stones charge outrageous prices.

I really wanted to go too, £120 and the word seat, never happening for me, I'd struggle to justify that for standing, I wouldn't pay to watch anyone in seating
You'd pay more to stand up than you would to have a seat?

<3

I posted it on the Song thread, and I said then what a great pop song it is. I've listened to it a lot in the past month. 

You just want to DHUTWU

<3

You just want to DHUTWU

She's very attractive, and if she turned up at my door, and said, "I read what you said about my song on Villa Talk, it touched me, and I'd like to repay your kind words, by offering myself up for a bout of hot greasy ramrod action in my dirtbox", then I'd obviously partake. That said, if I was being picky, I'd say she's a bit skinny for my liking. I like a more big boned woman...

Cue picture of Lisa Riley...

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

fleetwood mac are the missus favourite band ever and shes gagging to go to next years uk tour, i myself really like them but the cheapest seats availiable are 120 quid a ticket and thats at the back of the arena. them and the stones charge outrageous prices.

I really wanted to go too, £120 and the word seat, never happening for me, I'd struggle to justify that for standing, I wouldn't pay to watch anyone in seating

yes

hate sitting down to watch a band with a passion

She's very attractive, and if she turned up at my door, and said, "I read what you said about my song on Villa Talk, it touched me, and I'd like to repay your kind words, by offering myself up for a bout of hot greasy ramrod action in my dirtbox", then I'd obviously partake.

To be quite frank, if I were to be made a similar offer, I, too, would accept.

But even in the event of this not materialising, I quite like her. She seems to be of unusually sound mind for one so young, rich and famous. But that's not based on very much actual knowledge, admittedly.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

She's very attractive, and if she turned up at my door, and said, "I read what you said about my song on Villa Talk, it touched me, and I'd like to repay your kind words, by offering myself up for a bout of hot greasy ramrod action in my dirtbox", then I'd obviously partake.

To be quite frank, if I were to be made a similar offer, I, too, would accept.

Comma gen?

yes

But it's Fleetwood Mac. Hardly mosh pit fodder.

yes

But it's Fleetwood Mac. Hardly mosh pit fodder.

Yeah I know what you mean, there's just something about sitting in a big arena to watch a band, makes it feel incredibly soulless And a bit awkward IMO, my moshing days are forcibly over now anyway ( :( - not because of age (or weight) but because I can't be trusted...) but at least in the crowd I can feel it a bit more

hard to explain but stood amongst it all I feel involved, sat down I feel like I'm watching something incredibly loud and not particularly enjoyable

These things can be very depressing.

It feels like you are an extra in an out-take from the film Cocoon, the band will looked shagged and the audience will look worse.

Although, I suspect Mick Fleetwood will look exactly the same.

The combination of the walking-dead and rip-off prices, just makes for a poor experience, especially if you are that far from the stage, you need to look at a monitor to see what's going on, because everyone has got their ******* phone out.

These things can be very depressing.

It feels like you are an extra in an out-take from the film Cocoon, the band will looked shagged and the audience will look worse.

Although, I suspect Mick Fleetwood will look exactly the same.

The combination of the walking-dead and rip-off prices, just makes for a poor experience, especially if you are that far from the stage, you need to look at a monitor to see what's going on, because everyone has got their ******* phone out.

If a gig needs big screens just wait for the DVD and save yourself £100.

I went to see INXS at the NEC a long while back. Awful awful awful awful awful awful experience from top to bottom. Just shit in every metric of deciding if something is shit. 

Similar feelings towards a Brian May (Ford 'driven' ambassador era) 'gig' I was forced to endure. The only thing dividing the two gigs and putting INXS absolute last is that at least at the Brian May gig I'd had the good sense to be pissed before it started.

• Like 1

Sitting down gigs are shit, IMO.

About 9 times out of ten, yeah. But sometimes, in the right place, with the right band, they can be awesome.

Sigur Ros, Liverpool Philharmonic, about 8 years ago, maybe. Fantastic.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â