Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Told my nephew (he's 9) (sorry Donnie) that I would give him £5 for each goal he scored today, little bastard netted a hat trick and I'm £15 down

Just got to the pub and everyones mullered I wanna do the same but I might be offered a new job tomorra so I don't wanna be all bleary eyed with vomit down my shirt

Just got to the pub and everyones mullered I wanna do the same but I might be offered a new job tomorra so I don't wanna be all bleary eyed with vomit down my shirt

Poof.

As it happens, I'm kinda in the same situation.  I have 3/4 of a bottle of Glenmorangie winking at me and I've got a "chat" with my potential new boss tomorrow. Hmmm! A few sips I suppose.

(followed by a few more sips...)

Poof.

In all fairness Troon I have (and probably still do to some extent) partied a hell of a lot harder than the average person, people think that sounds like bragging but when it comes to hangovers there is nothing to brag about, they really are inacapacitating, the me of 10 years ago would be ashamed of me now

I've decided to leave them and get myself a bottle of rum anyway

i think leemond is the jim morrison of VT, a mild form of morrison mind you but still a fine resemblance.

to be told that by Rugely I suppose is a massive compliment.

I've been drinking all day, albeit slowly, I should really start thinking about slowing down now but I recon I might struggle.

job news tomorra, need a good head on me, cant be too pissed, I'm gunna have another hour and see how I feel, if I feel alright I'll stop, if I feel pissed I will know that I have already crossed the line so I may as well carry on

Watched one of these "World's Greatest Footballers" things on Sky today, about Ryan Giggs. It stated that he won PFA Player of the Year for the 92-93 season (no mention that this was actually for Young Player of the Year), and went on to repeat that he won it again the following year, becoming the first player to win it twice. If you can't get your most basic facts right. I'm sure I don't need to tell you who did win it that year...

article-1253830-00D90E3B00000190-841_468

Eric Cantona won it the year after, with Giggs picking up his second YOUNG Player award. 

Fig rolls > garibaldi >>>>> the biscuits of mere mortals

Fig rolls are called Fig Newtons in America and there is some controversy about who invented them.

There is a M*A*S*H episode where Sherman T. Potter claims that there is nothing better than a Fig Newton dipped in Scotch.

aaaargh!

finished off the end of a packet of fig rolls yesterday, then 30 minutes later had a glass of Isle of Jura

I coulda done that, it sounds like a little bit of heaven.

Jura would be an excellent whisky for the experiment because it has all those citrus notes and the slight saline finish would probably go well with the sweetness of the fig. :)

Fig rolls are called Fig Newtons in America and there is some controversy about who invented them.

There is a M*A*S*H episode where Sherman T. Potter claims that there is nothing better than a Fig Newton dipped in Scotch.

aaaargh!

finished off the end of a packet of fig rolls yesterday, then 30 minutes later had a glass of Isle of Jura

the slight saline finish

Come again?

aaaargh!

the slight saline finish

Come again?

The Jura distillery is right on the coast so it is exposed to the salty sea breezes, which give it a slightly saline finish.

I am drinking a glass now.

No bull, buy some and try it.  :)

Band Aid 30, Bob Geldof and every free publicity seeking clearing in the woods celebrity who took part.

Congratulations you waited what 8 weeks to get your fingers out for your PR/ego trip.

Equally....everyone who buys it. If you really gave a toss about Ebola yiud have donated weeks ago. Not waited for a collection of bellends to record a shitter version of a shit song with some horribly cheesy rewritten lyrics.

Words removed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â