Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

So I get into work and am walking through the office to my desk when a lady is walking in the opposite direction towards me.

I am right to one side and she walks straight in the middle of the line, why can't she move the **** over.

It also seems with this people the closer you get to them they seem to want to walk into you or are magnetically drawn towards you.

I cannot move over any **** more without walking into desks, so move you word removed.

What is it with these people (mostly women it seems)

Are they unable to walk in striaght lines, are they **** mentally challenged, are they **** with me, are they too good to move, is it a dominance thing making me move all the way over.

What the **** people.

What the ****.

• Like 1

So I get into work and am walking through the office to my desk when a lady is walking in the opposite direction towards me.

I am right to one side and she walks straight in the middle of the line, why can't she move the **** over.

It also seems with this people the closer you get to them they seem to want to walk into you or are magnetically drawn towards you.

I cannot move over any **** more without walking into desks, so move you word removed.

Are they unable to walk in striaght lines, are they **** mentally challenged, are they **** with me, are they too good to move, is it a dominance thing making me move all the way over.

What the **** people.

What the ****.

It's your animal magnetism, obviously.

What the **** people.

What the ****.

Yeah I get that too.

There's one woman in my office who is particularly bad at it. She'd walk straight into you if you didn't press yourself up against the wall to let her pass.

NEVER says thankyou if you move out of her way or hold a door open or anything.

of course she's the pinnacle of loveliness if she wants something from you!

They're just bitter because they get paid less.

They get paid the same once they can get stuff off a high shelf for themselves, win a chair race, or pick up a box of A4 reams of paper.

And stop taking a third of the time off as sick days.

• Like 1

The stupid little word remove who was doing a wheelie up the road, while riding his bike into heavy traffic. No helmet or lights obviously. I'd say he deserves to get run over, but it's not only his life he'd ruin, it'd be the poor sod who hit him too.

I'm SO tempted to run the words removed over who do this. Occasionally two of them do it holding up traffic on my road.

If I could get away with damaging my motor they be in **** traction, or worse

• Like 1

What the **** people.

What the ****.

I've experienced this. What I always do now is just stand still if they aren't giving me room, forcing them to stop and move to the side. It works like a charm. 

• Like 1

What the **** people.

What the ****.

Yeah I get that too.

There's one woman in my office who is particularly bad at it. She'd walk straight into you if you didn't press yourself up against the wall to let her pass.

DHUTWU with no lube

• Like 1

They're just bitter because they get paid less.

They get paid the same once they can get stuff off a high shelf for themselves, win a chair race, or pick up a box of A4 reams of paper.

And stop taking a third of the time off as sick days.

B1lqpIUIYAAgIzA.jpg

Of course, it's 3 VT boffin points to all of you out there that spotted the picture of cleaners was taken in Kensington Town Hall, January 1975, celebrating the Equal Pay Act coming in to force.

Thought I should add that footnote as some of the younger readers might not have got the relevance and ironic humour straight away and thought we really were bemoaning equality.

What the **** people.

What the ****.

Yeah I get that too.

DHUTWU with no lube

Jesus, no.

I'd **** anything. But I wouldn't **** her.

Had my first game back for my five-a-side team last night after about 6 weeks out.

I am now sitting here with an arm in plaster after somehow breaking a metacarpal trying to keep a free kick out.

Harrumph!

Darren Anderton, is that you? Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

Two name related things. People who address letters and emails etc to my surname (my surname is a shortened version of a Christian name), and then people who spell it wrong. I should be more specific in the fact that I'm mostly talking about people who reply to an email or letter I've sent with my full name written at the bottom for them to see. I'm not sure if people think I don't know how to write my own name or what? I wonder if they sit there and think, "This blokes an idiot! He doesn't even know how to write his own name! I know I'll write back to him, and write it the way I think it should be written, so he knows."

• Like 2

Of course, it's 3 VT boffin points to all of you out there that spotted the picture of cleaners was taken in Kensington Town Hall, January 1975, celebrating the Equal Pay Act coming in to force.

Thought I should add that footnote as some of the younger readers might not have got the relevance and ironic humour straight away and thought we really were bemoaning equality.

No one in their right mind could possibly argue against equality but all evidence suggests that modern feminism is about obtaining privilege and not just equality.

Even when women were campaigning to get the vote they didn't want equality.

The Pankhursts campaigned for votes for women but not for conscription and while demanding the vote were high profile campaigners in the 'white feather' movement, where they demanded that boys as young as 17, who like the majority of men at that time could not vote, do their duty to protect women by signing up.

Two name related things. People who address letters and emails etc to my surname (my surname is a shortened version of a Christian name), and then people who spell it wrong. I should be more specific in the fact that I'm mostly talking about people who reply to an email or letter I've sent with my full name written at the bottom for them to see. I'm not sure if people think I don't know how to write my own name or what? I wonder if they sit there and think, "This blokes an idiot! He doesn't even know how to write his own name! I know I'll write back to him, and write it the way I think it should be written, so he knows."

I think I put this in this thread already, but the other day I had an email which addressed me as "Bjorn Stevens".

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â