Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not sure if this pisses me off, or cheers me up at how ridiculous it is, but the partner of the lesbian, who works on a team near mine, has just had a baby. They've called it Conan. Poor little bastard doesn't stand a chance!

How barbaric.

Fixed for a better joke ;)

If he wants to be a librarian, I see a great future for him. :)

Compulsive liars

Lad at work is full of absolute shit, none of I get believable except in he's head, today I was clearing out an old house, years worth of shit, after a couple of hours we find a safe, I'm talking a proper big ****, 4ft tall and 2 ft wide, weighed an absolute **** ton

This lad pipes up

"yeah, we've got one like that in our house, under the floorboards in the living room"

A few weeks ago he told me he had brought a motorbike, the sort that gets used in Moto gp kind of thing.

• Like 4

I've mentioned the super quiet one in my office before it drives me insane how quiet she is. My boss is kind of hard of hearing and today she went to his office and stood in the door waiting for him to notice her she must have been there at least 4 minutes just standing there in silence oh my god, what is wrong with people this woman is almost 40. 

I've mentioned the super quiet one in my office before it drives me insane how quiet she is. My boss is kind of hard of hearing and today she went to his office and stood in the door waiting for him to notice her she must have been there at least 4 minutes just standing there in silence oh my god, what is wrong with people this woman is almost 40.

It could be social anxiety disorder. I assume she has been painfully shy all her life. It's hard for the average person to understand how debilitating it can be. As Troy McClure put it:

Edited by sharkyvilla
  • Like 1

I kind of respect people like that. Someone who knows boundaries, and doesn't interrupt you, when you're in the middle of something, but instead waits quietly until you're ready to talk to them. There should be more like her.

• Like 1

I kind of respect people like that. Someone who knows boundaries, and doesn't interrupt you, when you're in the middle of something, but instead waits quietly until you're ready to talk to them. There should be more like her.

The only time you don't disturb our boss is when he is on the phone, he wasn't in the middle of something important or anything but she just stands there waiting for him to see her, hes pretty much deaf in his left ear so his hearing is brutal. It annoys me that she would have stood there for as long as it would have taken for him to notice her, surely that's not right.

The only time you don't disturb our boss is when he is on the phone, he wasn't in the middle of something important or anything but she just stands there waiting for him to see her, hes pretty much deaf in his left ear so his hearing is brutal. It annoys me that she would have stood there for as long as it would have taken for him to notice her, surely that's not right.

Totally see what you’re saying, maybe in this case you're right (I don't know the woman after all), but I can see the flip side of it, in so much as I wouldn't make assumption they weren't busy, so out of politeness wouldn't interrupt. If they were just sat reading Villa Talk or something, I'd bowl straight over and shout, "Oi", right in their face!

Edited by dAVe80

Ive been on sick for 3 days with sinuscitis, Ive seen all of the Aircrash investigations that are on national geographic. 

Does being annoyed at this mean that I wish there were more plane crashes :o 

Totally see what you’re saying, maybe in this case you're right (I don't know the woman after all), but I can see the flip side of it, in so much as I wouldn't make assumption they weren't busy, so out of politeness wouldn't interrupt. If they were just sat reading Villa Talk or something, I'd bowl straight over and shout, "Oi", right in their face!

Haha, I'd only love that though, ya even if she knocked or something I'd get over it, but she would 100% have stood there as long as it took, I've seen her do it before and be there for about 8 minutes.

Ive been on sick for 3 days with sinuscitis, Ive seen all of the Aircrash investigations that are on national geographic. 

Teacher or Local Authority Planning Officer would be my guess.

Teacher or Local Authority Planning Officer would be my guess.

zna7q0.png

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â