Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Teaspoons that bend when you squeeze the teabag on the side of the mug.

You had one job, teaspoon, the clue's in your name.

To hug people from behind at evening meal time?  Why are you dipping it in hot drinks?

• Like 2

I posted on here a week or so ago about the stupid bint who keeps using my space on an allocated car park because the space, rather conveniently is outside the gate to her back garden, despite it being on the deeds to our house, that that space I clearly ours

Imagine my disbelief when I got back home tonight to see she nailed a plastic sign to her gate that said "parking for no

8 only"

Now, I'm not a childish man, but I have resorted to getting the deeds laminated tomorrow which highlights whose space it is and ill nail that to the gate too.

Are you my Dad?! He was having pretty much the same rant, when I went to visit him and my Mom, last weekend. Someone had parked in their space, and he was going mental. My Mom said he'd got up at 8 in the morning, and sat by the window, so he could see who it was! :lol:  

• Like 1

I posted on here a week or so ago about the stupid bint who keeps using my space on an allocated car park because the space, rather conveniently is outside the gate to her back garden, despite it being on the deeds to our house, that that space I clearly ours

Imagine my disbelief when I got back home tonight to see she nailed a plastic sign to her gate that said "parking for no

8 only"

Now, I'm not a childish man, but I have resorted to getting the deeds laminated tomorrow which highlights whose space it is and ill nail that to the gate too.

Are you my Dad?! He was having pretty much the same rant, when I went to visit him and my Mom, last weekend. Someone had parked in their space, and he was going mental. My Mom said he'd got up at 8 in the morning, and sat by the window, so he could see who it was! :lol:

The only reason it bothers me, when we moved in to this property in march we had a very stern warning from the letting agent, the land lord and even had a more from the neighbours landlord about the parking spaces, apparently its been causing trouble in the street for a while with people parking where they please, now someone parking in my space causes me to park elsewhere, & ive already been told not to deal with the problem myself and just to let the landlord know, which I have done

But this sign she's put up really boils my piss

• Like 3

Don't get me started on this. Where I live the parking is really tight and you have to reverse in to the little car park and some bellend keeps parking just on the other side of the lane which makes it 10 times harder to reverse in. I ended up scratching the car on the gate it was such a tight angle to get in. There's clearly a sign saying to keep it clear that the landlord has put up but they just ignore it. Sunday before last some word removed had parked this huge Audi thing and done such a bad job that it was impossible for me to even get out. I ended up having to walk somewhere, the bastards.

Is it possible that some dickhead 25 year old 'estate agent' has told her that's her space?

She's lived in the street longer than us I think, and its only been the last 4/6 weeks she's started parking there

8 only"

Just change the number on her sign.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â